- Volume 20 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Emission Reduction Program for In-use Diesel Vehicles Using PM10 Concentrations of Road-side and Background Monitoring Network
도로변 및 배경농도 측정망 PM10 자료를 이용한 노후 운행경유차 배출가스 저감사업 효과 해석
- Kim, Cheol-Hee (Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Pusan National university) ;
- Jo, Hyun-Young (Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Pusan National university) ;
- Lee, Song-Weon (Audit and Inspection Research Institute, The Board of Audit & Inspection of Korea) ;
- Oh, Chang-Seok (Audit and Inspection Research Institute, The Board of Audit & Inspection of Korea)
- Received : 2011.09.02
- Accepted : 2011.12.02
- Published : 2011.12.31
Emission reduction program for in-use diesel vehicles (ERPDV) has been enacted since 2004 over the Seoul metropolitan area, and diesel emission reduction is forced to fulfill this regulation. This study was performed to evaluate the ERPDV using
Emission reduction program for in-use diesel vehicles (ERPDV);Road-side monitoring network;Background concentration;Seoul metropolitan area
Supported by : 학술진흥재단
- 서울시, 2010, 서울특별시 대기질 평가 보고서.
- 환경부, 2008, 대기환경연보 (2007).
- Kulkarni, P., Paul, A., Baron, Klaus Willeke, 1993, Aerosol Measurement, 1st ed., John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- SenStadt, 1995, Luftreinhalteplan Berlin 1994 bis 2000 (Air pollution management plan 1994-2000), Brochure No. 19 in the Air Quality Management Series, Department of Urban Development Environmental Protection and Technology, Berlin, Germany.
- Seinfeld, J. H., Pandis, S. N., 1997, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 1st ed., John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, 97-106.
Lenschow, P., Abraham, H.-J., Kutzner, K., Lutz, M., PreuB, J.-D., Reichenbacher, W., 2001, Some ideas about the sources of
$PM_0$, Atmos. Env., 35, 23-33. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(01)00122-4