- Volume 51 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Resonance of Continued Fractions Related to 2ψ2Basic Bilateral Hypergeometric Series
- Srivastava, Pankaj (Department of Mathematics, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2010.08.17
- Accepted : 2011.04.26
- Published : 2011.11.23
In this paper, making use of transformation due to S. N. Singh , an at-tempt has been made to establish certain results involving basic bilateral hypergeometric series and continued fractions.
- R. P. Agarwal, Resonance of Ramanujan's mathematics Vol. III, New Age International Pvt. Ltd. Publishers, New Delhi, 1998.
- G. E. Andrews, Ramanujan's `Lost'Note Book III, The Rogers-Ramanujan's continued fraction, Adv. Math., 2, 41(1981), 186-208. https://doi.org/10.1016/0001-8708(81)90015-3
- C. Adiga, D. D. Somashekara, On some Rogers-Ramanujan type continued fraction identities, Mathematica Balkamica, New Series 1-2, 12(1998), 37-45.
- C. Adiga, D. D. Somashekara, Rogers-Ramanujan Identities, continued fractions and their generalizations, Selected Topics in Special Functions, Allied publisher limited , 2001, 208-226.
- N. A. Bhagirathi, On certain investigations in q-series and continued fractions, Math. Student, 1-4, 56(1988), 158-170.
- N. A. Bhagirathi, On basic bilateral hypergeometric series and continued fractions, Math. Student, 1-4, 56(1988), 135-141.
- B. C. Berndt, Ramanujan's Notebook part III, Springer-Verlag, 1991.
S. Bhargava, C. Adiga, D. D. Somashekara, On certain continued fractions related to
$3\phi2$basic hypergeometric functions, J. Math. Phys. Sci., 21(1987), 613-629.
- S. Bhargava, C. Adiga, On some continued fraction of Srinivas Ramanujan, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 92(1984), 13-18. https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1984-0749881-3
- R. Y. Denis, On basic hypergeometric function and continued fractions, Math. Student, 1-4, 52(1984), 129-136.
- R. Y. Denis, On certain q-series and continued fractions, Math. Student, 44(1983), 70-76.
- R. Y. Denis, On certain continued fraction of Ramanujan, Jour. Math. Phy. Sci., 3, 24(1990), 193-205.
- R. Y. Denis, On generalization of Euler's continued fraction, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math., 21(1)(1990), 78-81.
- M. D. Hirschhorn, A continued fraction of Ramanujan, J. Australian Math. Soc., 29(1980), 80-86. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1446788700020954
- Kline, Morris, Mathematical thought from ancient to modern time, Oxford Univ. Press, 1972, 28-32.
- Maheshwar Pathak and Pankaj Srivastava, A note on continued fractions and 3 3 series, Italian J. Pure Appl. Math., 27(2010), 191-200.
- S. Ramanujan, Note book of Ramanujan Vol. I & II, T. I. F. R. Bombay, 1957.
- S. Ramanujan, The lost note book and other unpublished papers, Narosa, New Delhi, 1988.
- S. N. Singh, On q-hypergeometric function and continued fractions, Math. Student, 1-4, 56(1988), 81-84.
- S. N. Singh, Basic hypergeometric series and continued fractions, Math. Student, 1-4, 56(1988), 91-96.
- S. N. Singh, Certain transformation formulae for basic and bibasic hypergeometric series, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. India, 65(A), III(1995), 319-329.
- Pankaj Srivastava, Certain continued fractions for quotients of two 3 3 series , Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. India, 78(A), IV(2008), 327-330.
- Bhaskar Srivastava, A continued fraction and some identities associated with Ramanujan, Riv. Math. Univ. Parma., 17(1991), 199-206.
- L. C. Zhang, Ramanujan's continued fraction for product of gamma functions, J. Math. Anal. Appli., 174(1993), 22-25. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmaa.1993.1100
- A Note on Continued Fractions and Mock Theta Functions vol.56, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5666/KMJ.2016.56.1.173