- Volume 6 Issue 1
This paper proposes a simple but robust self-tuning fuzzy logic controller for the speed regulation of a dual star induction machine based on indirect field oriented control. For feed the two star of this machine, two voltage source inverters based on sinus-triangular pulse-width modulation techniques are introduced. The simulation results show the robustness and good performance of the proposed controller.
Dual star induction machine (DSIM);Indirect field oriented control (IFOC);PI-type self-tuning-fuzzy logic controller (PI-ST-FLC);Scaling factor (SF);PWM-VSI
- E. A. Klingshirn, "High Phase Order Induction Motors-Part I and-Part II: Description and Theoretical Consideration," IEEE Trans. Power App. Syst, Vol. Pas-102, No. 1, pp. 47-53, Jan. 1983. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAS.1983.317996
- G. K. Singh, "Multi-Phase Induction Machine Drive Research-A Survey," Elect. Power Syst. Res, Vol. 62, pp. 139-147, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7796(02)00030-5
- T. M. Jahns, "Improved Reliability in Solid-State AC Drives by Means of Multiple Independent Phase-Drive Units," IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl, Vol. IA-16, No. 3, pp. 321-331, May/Jun. 1980. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.1980.4503793
- D. Hadiouche, Contribution to the Study of Dual Stator Induction Machines: Modeling, Supplying and Structure Ph. D. dissertation (in French), GREEN, Faculty of Sci. and Tech. Univ. Henri Poincare-Nancy I, France, Dec. 2001.
- G. K. Singh, K. Nam, S. K. Lim, "A Simple Indirect Field-Oriented Control Scheme for Multiphase Induction Machine," IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl, Vol. 52, No. 4, pp. 1177-1184, Aug. 2005.
- Y. Zhao, T. A. Lipo, "Space Vector PWM Control of Dual Three-Phase Induction Machine using Vector Space Decomposition," IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl, Vol. 31, No. 5, pp. 1141-1149, Sep/Oct. 1995.
- K. Oguchi, A. Kawaguchi, T. Kubota, N. Hoshi, "Novel Six-Phase Inverter System with 60-Step Output Voltages for High-Power Motor Drives," IEEE Trans. Ind. Elect, Vol. 34, No. 5, pp. 1141-1149, Sep/Oct. 1999.
- S. Sathiakumar, R. E. Betz, R. J. Evans, "Adaptive Field-Oriented Control of an IM using Predictive Control," IEEE Trans. Aero. Elec. Syst, Vol. 26, No. 2, Mar. 1990.
- F. Blaschke, "The Principe of Field-Orientation as Applied to the new Transvector Closed-Loop Control System Rotating Field Machines," Simems Review, Vol. XXXIX, 5, pp. 217-220, 1972.
- R. Marino, S. Peresada, P. Tomei, "Speed Control of Induction Motors using a Novel Fuzzy Sliding-Mode Structure," IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 375-383, June. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TFUZZ.2002.1006440
- N. Golea, A. Golea, M. Boumehrez, and M. Kadjoudj, "Fuzzy Adaptive Approach to Nonlinear Systems Control," in Proceedings of IEEE, 27th Annul. Conf. Ind. Elec. Society, pp. 782-786, 2001.
- Jihong Lee, "On Methods for Improving Performance of PI-Type Fuzzy Logic Controllers," IEEE Tran. Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 298-301, Nov. 1993. https://doi.org/10.1109/91.251930
- L. Cammarata, L. Yliniemi, "Development of a Self-Tuning Fuzzy Logic Controller for a Rotary Dryer," Report A of University of Oulu, Department of Process Engineering, No. 1, Dec. 1999.
- R. K. Mudi, N. R. Pa1, "A Robust Self-Tuning Scheme for PI-and PD-Type Fuzzy Controllers," IEEE Trans, Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 7, pp. 1-16, Feb. 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/TFUZZ.1999.811253
- M. Kadjoudj, N. Golea, M. E. Benbouzid, "Fuzzy Rule-Based Model Reference Adaptive Control for PMSM Drives," Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 13-22, June. 2007. https://doi.org/10.2298/SJEE0701013K
- M. Masiala, B. Vafakhah, J. Salmon, A. Knight, "Fuzzy Self-Tuning Speed Control of an Indirect Field-Oriented Control Induction Motor Drive," in Proceedings of IEEE Ind. Appl. Soc. Ann. Meet IAS2007, pp. 1008-1014, Sept. 2007.
- Y. Miloud, A. Miloudi, M. Mostefai, A. Draou, "Self-Tuning Fuzzy Logic Speed Controller for Induction Motor Drives," in Proceedings of IEEE Inter. Conf. Ind. Tech. ICIT'04, pp. 454-459, Dec. 2004.
- D. Beriber, E. M. Berkouk, A. Talha, M. O. Mahmoudi, "Study and Control Two Two-Level PWM Rectifiers-Clamping Bridge-Two Three-Level NPC VSI Cascade. Application to Double Stator Induction Machine," in Proceedings of IEEE 35th Annul. Elec. Special. Conf, pp. 3894-3899, Aachen, Germany, 2004.
- Y. Wang, "Adaptive Fuzzy Logic Controller with Changeable Universe of Discourse using Neural Fuzzy Networks," in Proceedings of IEEE ICMLC'05, pp. 893-898, Guangzhou, Aug. 2005.
- Sliding mode control of a dual-stator induction generator for wind energy conversion systems vol.42, pp.1, 2012, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijepes.2012.03.024
- Indirect rotor field oriented control based on fuzzy logic controlled double star induction machine vol.57, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijepes.2013.11.053
- Novel Observer Scheme of Fuzzy-MRAS Sensorless Speed Control of Induction Motor Drive vol.783, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/783/1/012045
- Simple Fuzzy PID Controllers for DC-DC Converters vol.7, pp.5, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2012.7.5.724