- Volume 39 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Eritadenin Contents Analysis in Various Strains of Lentinula edodes using LC-MS/MS
LC-MS/MS를 이용한 표고 균주별 에리타데닌 함량 분석
- Park, Young-Ae ;
- Lee, Kyoung-Tae ;
- Bak, Won-Chull ;
- Kim, Myung-Kil ;
- Ka, Kang-Hyeon ;
- Koo, Chung-Duck
- Received : 2011.11.04
- Accepted : 2011.11.20
- Published : 2011.12.01
Eritadenine, a potent compound of hypocholesterolemic activity, was investigated in relation to its content in domestic cultivars and wild types of shiitake (Lentinula edodes). Eighteens strains of shiitake were tested for the quantification of eritadenine by LC-MS/MS analysis. Among the strains, wild type-40 was highest as the content was 3.912 mg/g. Also, Soohyangko was 3.352mg/g, Sanlim No. 9 3.008mg/g, Chunbaegko 2.832 mg/g, Gaeulhyang and KFRI 675 both 2.792 mg/g as high-content strains. Soohyangko and Chunbaegko are applied strains for registration in 2010. Soohyangko is high-temperature type with concentrated fruiting, and 90% of production occurs in the first year, thus, recovery of cost is very fast. Chunbaegko is mid-temperature type with concentrated flushing, and produces "hwago", the best quality, in spring. Wild type-40 is excellent in productivity and is prepared for registration. Wild type-40 could be used as parent strain to make new strain with high eritadenine content.
Eritadenine;Functionality;Hypocholesterolemic activity;Lentinula edodes
- 박원철, 윤갑희, 김선철, 홍기성. 2008. 표고의 안정생산을 위한 표고재배 신기술. 국립산림과학원 연구신서 제27호.
- 大橋 康宏. 1999. シイタケ菌絲體培養抽出物LEMの多彩な生理活性. pp. 92-97. きのこ健康讀本2.
- 河岸 洋和. 2006. きのこの機能性的な果. pp. 216-221. 2006年度版きのこ年鑑.
- Chang, S. T., Buswell, J. A. and Miles, P. G. 1993. Genetics and breeding of edible mushrooms. Gorden and Breach Science Publishers, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. pp. 324.
- Chibata, I., Okumura, K., Takeyama, S. and Kotera, K. 1969. Lentinacin: a new hypocholesterolemic substance in Lentinus edodes. Experientia 25: 1237-1238. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01897467
- Enman, J., Rova, U. and Berglund, K. A. 2007. Quantification of the bioactive compound eritadenine in selected strains of shiitake mushroom (Lentinus edodes). J. Agricultural and Food Chemistry 55:1177-1180. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf062559+
- Kamiya, T., Saito, Y., Hashimoto, M. and Seki, H. 1969. Structure and synthesis of lentysine, a new hypocholesterolemic substance. Tetrahedron Letters 10:4729-4732. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-4039(01)88795-5
Lee, G. S., Byun, H. S., Yoon, K. H., Lee, J. S., Choi, K. C. and Jeung, E. B. 2009. Dietary calcium and vitamin
$D_2$supplementation with enhanced Lentinula edodes improves osteoporosis-like symptoms and induces duodenal and renal active calcium transport gene expression in mice. Eur. J. Nutr. 48: 75-83. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00394-008-0763-2
- Lelik, L., Vitanyi, G., Lefler, J., Hegoczky, J., Nagy-Gasztonyi, M. and Vereczkey, G. 1997. Production of the mycelium of shiitake (Lentinus edodes) mushroom and investigation of its bioactive compounds. Acta Alimentaria 26:271-277.
- Saito, M., Yasumoto, T. and Kaneda, T. 1975. Quantitative analyses of eritadenine in shiitake mushroom and other edible fungi. J. Jap. Soc. Food Nutr. 28:503-513.
- Sugiyama, K., Akachi, T. and Yamakawa, A. 1995. Eritadenineinduced alteration of hepatic phospholipid-metabolism in relation to its hypocholesterolemic action in rats. J. Nutr. Biochem. 6:80-87. https://doi.org/10.1016/0955-2863(94)00017-G
- Cultivation Processes and Yield of Lentinula edodes on Surface Sawdust Bed vol.104, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14578/jkfs.2015.104.3.434
- Changes on physio-chemical properties of oak sawdust during fermentation vol.12, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2014.12.3.209
- Morphological Characteristics of Decomposition and Browning of Oak Sawdust Medium for Ground Bed Cultivation of Lentinula edodes vol.41, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2013.41.2.85
Grant : 표고 신품종 개발 및 기능성 표고 재배기술 연구
Supported by : 국립산림과학원