- Volume 20 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Comparative Study on the Current Status Institutionalization of Environmental Education and Exchange in the Northeast Asia & the Pacific Region
동북아시아-태평양지역의 환경교육 제도화 및 교류실태에 관한 비교연구
- Yoo, Young-Eok (Department of Environmental Education, Daegu University)
- 유영억 (대구대학교 환경교육과)
- Received : 2011.10.07
- Accepted : 2011.11.22
- Published : 2011.11.30
The result of comparison and analysis study of institutionalization and exchange status of environmental education in South Korea, the People's Republic of China, and Japan, Northeast Asian countries that are closely related to Korea, is summarized as the following: First, this study shows that the process of environmental education institutionalization requires an instigation. For example, a specific environmental policy is established after raising awareness to modify environmental policies, as the result of aggravation of damage due to pollution. Therefor, it is the necessary process for the establishment of an environmental policy in order to proceed environmental education institutionalization. Second, even though institutionalization processes of environmental education for the three countries are considered to be very similar, differences are apparent if one carefully examines the content of environmental education for each country. In particular, South Korea, the People's Republic of China, and Japan all agree that environmental education is necessary, but differ in their ideas of main body for advocating institutionalization, as well as maintenance level of environmental education. Third, the order of establishment of environmental education institutionalization is Japan, South Korea and China and there exists about a 10 years time gap between each country. Fourth, the environmental education exchange was formed between South Korea and the People's Republic of China and between South Korea and Japan, first. Then it was enlarged to TEMM(Tripartite Environment Ministers Meeting) and TEEN(Tripartite Environmental Education Network) among three countries.
Institutionalization;Exchange Reality;Environmental education;TEMM;TEEN
- 교과부, 1999, 중학교 교육과정 해설(V) -외국어(영어), 재량활동, 한문, 컴퓨터, 환경-.
- 노융희, 1992, 中國의 環境法制, 환경교육학회지, 3(1), 70-77.
- 유영억, 2010, 일본에서의 지속가능발전교육(ESD)에 관한 교사, 대학생 및 학부모의 인식에 관한 연구, 환경교육학회, 23(3), 115-125.
- 이선경, 최석진, 2002, 한국의 환경교육의 현상, 한중일 환경교육심포지움 보고서, 일본환경교육포름, 22-32.
- 최석진, 2010, 환경교육진흥법 제정과 국가 환경교육종합 발전 방안의 의미, 환경교육학회지, 23(1), 112-120.
- 환경일보, 2008, 12월 24일(발행).
- 부록, 2003, 일본의 '환경보전을 위한 의욕의 추진 및 환경 교육 추진에 관한 법률', 환경교육학회, 16(1) 91-97.
- 小澤 紀美子, 2000, 中国の環境教育, 東京学芸大学環境教育実践施設研究報告書, 93- 99.
- 森茂 岳雄, 1998, 中国の環境教育の発展と現状, 平成9年 度文部省委託調査報告書.
- 方修琦, 1999, 中国の環境教育の概況, 北京師範大学出版社.
- 高橋 正弘, 井村 秀文, 2004, 日本における環境教育政策 の決定要因に関する研究、環境情報科学論文集, 18.
- 徐開欽, 須蕂 降一, 1994, 中国における環境政策と環境教育、資源環境対策、30(15), 21-29.
- 高橋 正弘, 阿部 治, 2001, 公害教育の制度化に関する考 察、環境教育學會誌、11(1), 8-15.
- 蕂岡 貞疹, 1985, 日本における環境学習の成立と展開、 環境教育の理論と実践、あゆみ出版社.
- 植田 和弘, 1996, 環境経済学, 岩波書店, 東京.
- 張坤民, 金瑞林 主編, 1990, 環境保護法講話, 淸華大學出版社.
- OECD, 1994, OECDレポート：日本の環境政策、中央法規出版社, 東京.
- Bhandari, B., Abe, O., 2000, Environmental Education in Asia-Pacific Region: Some Problems and Prospects, International Review for Environmental Strategies, 1(1).
- Bhandari, B., Abe, O., 2001, Environmental Education in Asia-Pacific Region: Status, Issues and Practices, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, IGES, Kanagawa.
- Bhandari, B., Abe, O., Takahashi, M., and Nakahata, A., 2002, The path to Sucess: Some Pioneering Example of Environmental Education, IGES, Kanagawa.
- IGES(Insitute for Global Environmental Strategies) and Environmental Agency, 1999, International Conference on Environmental Education in the Asia-Pacific Region, IGES, Kanagawa.
- Tetsuo Suwa, 2005, Spreading Processes and Features of School Environmental Education in Korea, the People's Republic of China and Japan, The Environmental Education, 18(2).