- Volume 20 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Flow Duration Based on SWAT-K Simulation for Construction of Natural Riparian
자연하안조성을 위한 SWAT-K 모의치 기반 유황 분석
- Kim, Nam-Won (Department of Korea Institute of Construction Technology, Water Resources Research) ;
- Lee, Jeong-Woo (Department of Korea Institute of Construction Technology, Water Resources Research) ;
- Chung, Il-Moon (Department of Korea Institute of Construction Technology, Water Resources Research) ;
- Kim, Ji-Tae (Department of Korea Institute of Construction Technology, Water Resources Research)
- Received : 2011.09.22
- Accepted : 2011.11.21
- Published : 2011.11.30
In this study, the method of estimating hydrologic information (water depth, submerged period etc.) on the proper selection of construction point and scale as well as vegetation type suggested for the design of natural riparian rehabilitation structure. Long-term comprehensive watershed model SWAT-K(Korea) was applied to this purpose. Flow duration analysis was conducted to analyze the hydrologic characteristics of Pyungchang watershed at which the 'bangtul' construction method was tested. For this purpose 20 years (1989-2008) rainfall runoff analysis was carried out. Based on the simulated daily streamflow data, flow duration curve was made to analyze the flow characteristics, and the water depth hydrograph was made to analyze the water depth distribution at the cross section. Finally, the information for the selection of proper vegetation according to the submerged period is suggested.
SWAT-K;Natural riparian rehabilitation;Flow duration analysis;Vegetation
Grant : 자연하안 창출 및 하안변화 유도기술 개발, (11주요) 기획 및 정책연구사업_고효율 첨단 수자원 관리 기술 개발 기획 연구
Supported by : 수생태복원사업단, 한국건설기술연구원
- 교육과학기술부, 2007, 지표수 수문성분 해석시스템 개발, 21세기 프론티어 연구사업 수자원의 지속적 확보기술개발 사업 2단계 연구보고서(2-2-2).
- 김남원, 정일문, 김지태, 이정우, 2010, 자연하안 조성 공법 설계를 위한 유황분석, 한국수자원학회 학술발표회 논문집, 1365-1369.
- 김남원, 김지태, 정일문, 이정우, 2009, 수변 식생대 조성에 따른 생태수문학적 특성 분석, 한국물환경학회지, 25(6), 910-915.
- Arnold, J. G., Williams, J. R., 1987, SWRRB-A watershed scale model for soil and water resources management In V.P. Singh(ed) Computer models of watershed hydrology, Water Resources Publications, 847-908.
- Arnold, J. G., Williams, J. R., Maidment, D. R., 1995, "Continuous time water and sediment routing model for large basins", Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 121(2), 171-183. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9429(1995)121:2(171)
- Arnold, J. G., Allen, P. M., Bernhardt, G., 1993, A comprehensive surface- groundwater flow model, Journal of Hydrology, 142, 47-69. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-1694(93)90004-S
- Bovee, K. K., 1982, A guide to stream habitat analysis using the instream flow incremental methodology. US Fish and Wildlife Service FWS/OBS-82/26. Department of the Interior, Washington DC, USA.
- Gassman, P. W, Reyes, M. R., Green, J. G., Arnold, J. G., 2007, The soil and water assessment tool: Historical development, applications, and future research directions. Transactions of the ASABE, 50(4), 1211-1250. https://doi.org/10.13031/2013.23637
- Kim, N. W., Won, Y. S., Lee, J., Lee, J. E., Jeong, J., 2011, Hydrological Impacts of Urban Imperviousness in White Rock Creek Watershed, Transactions of the ASABE, 54(5) (In Press).
- Kim, N. W., Chung, I. M., Won, Y.S ., Arnold, J. G., 2008, Development and application of the integrated SWAT-MODFLOW model, Journal of Hydrology, 356, 1-16. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2008.02.024
- Kim, N. W., Chung, I. M., Kim, C., Lee, J., Lee., J. E., 2009, Development and applications of SWAT-K (Korea). In: Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) Global Applications (Eds. J. Arnold et al.), Special Publication No. 4, World Association of Soil and Water Conservation, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Kim, N. W., Lee, J., 2008, Temporally weighted average curve number method for daily runoff simulation, Hydrological Processes, 22, 4936-4948. https://doi.org/10.1002/hyp.7116
- Kim, N. W., Lee, J., 2010, Enhancement of the channel routing module in SWAT, Hydrological Processes, 24, 96-107.
- Knisel, W. G., 1980, CREAMS: A field scale model for chemicals, runoff, and erosion from agricultural management systems, USDA Conservation Research Report, 26.
- Leonard, R. A., Knisel, W. G., Still, D. A., 1987, "GLEAMS: Groundwater loading effects on agricultural management systems", Trans. ASAE, 30(5), 1403-1428. https://doi.org/10.13031/2013.30578
- Neitsch, S. L., Arnold, J. G., Kiniry, J. R., Willams, J. R., 2005, Soil and Water Assessment Tool: the theoretical documentation (version 2005), U.S. Agicultural Reasearch Service.
- Analysis of Sediment Discharge by Long-term Runoff in Nakdong River Watershed using SWAT Model vol.23, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.4.723