Grant : Development of Next Generation DTV Core Technology
Supported by : KEIT
- J. Breebaart et al., "Parametric Coding of Stereo Audio," EURASIP J. Appl. Signal Process., vol. 2005, no. 9, 2005, pp. 1305-1322. https://doi.org/10.1155/ASP.2005.1305
- J. Breebaart et al., "Background, Concept, and Architecture for the Recent MPEG Surround Standard on Multichannel Audio Compression," J. Audio Eng. Soc., vol. 55, no. 5, 2007, pp. 331- 351.
- C. Faller, "Parametric Multichannel Audio Coding: Synthesis of Coherence Cues," IEEE Trans. Audio, Speech, Language Process., vol. 14, no. 1, 2006, pp. 299-310. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSA.2005.854105
- D. Hyun et al., "Robust Interchannel Correlation (ICC) Estimation Using Constant Interchannel Time Difference (ICTD) Compensation," 127th Conv. Audio Eng. Soc., 2009, (preprint 7934).
- M. Goodwin and J.M Jot, "Primary-Ambient Signal Decomposition and Vector-Based Localization for Spatial Audio Coding and Enhancement," IEEE-ICASSP, vol. 1, 2007, pp. 9-12.
- B. Gardner and K. Martin "HRTF Measurements of a KEMAR Dummy-Head Microphone," Perceptual Computing Technical Report, MIT Media Lab, no. 280, 1994. Available: http://sound.media.mit. edu/resources/KEMAR.html
- ITU-R BS.1534, "Method for the Subjective Assessment of Intermediate Quality Level of Coding Systems (MUSHRA)," ISO, Geneva, Switzerland, 2001.