- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
An Evaluation of Atmospheric Environmental Capacity in Daegu
대구지역 대기환경용량 산정에 관한 연구
- Park, Myung-Hee (National fisheries Research & Development Institute) ;
- Choi, Geun-Sik (College of Environment, Keimyung University) ;
- Jung, Woo-Sik (Department of Atmospheric Environment Information Engineering/Atmospheric Environment Information Research Center) ;
- Kim, Hae-Dong (College of Environment, Keimyung University) ;
- Lee, Joon-Soo (National fisheries Research & Development Institute)
- 박명희 (국립수산과학원) ;
- 최근식 (계명대학교 환경대학) ;
- 정우식 (인제대학교대기환경정보공학과/대기환경정보연구센터) ;
- 김해동 (계명대학교 환경대학) ;
- 이준수 (국립수산과학원)
- Received : 2010.08.24
- Accepted : 2010.09.23
- Published : 2010.10.31
This study aims to implement the modeling of selected substances for the evaluation of Atmospheric Environmental Capacity by means of the data of 2006 atmospheric pollution substance emissions. As a result, it turned out that the substance with the concentration higher than Atmospheric Environmental standard concentration was NO2, and 17.6% of the total regions researched turned out to exceed the standard concentration. In addition, set was the targeted amount to be reduced in the areas where the upper limit of emission per unit lattice was exceeded, and the model was adopted accordingly. As a result, it turned out that about 80% of the actual emission should be reduced to meet the 2006 Atmospheric Environmental standard over the Daegu. In reality, it is impossible to reduce 80% of the actual emission. Thus, the same ratio of reduction was applied in all of the Daegu regions, and the modeling was applied. The results are as follows: When 30% was reduced, the level went down to 50 ppb, which is as high as 2006 Atmospheric Environmental standard; when 50% was reduced, the level went down to 30 ppb, which is as high as 2007 Atmospheric Environmental standard.
Atmospheric environmental capacity;Air monitoring station;Correlation diagram;The limited emission rate
Supported by : 국립수산과학원
- Kim, J. S., Park, I, S., Lim, S, K., Chung, D. V., Kim, R. H., Yoo, C., Lee Y. H., Kim, B, G., 2001, An evaluation of atmospheric environmental critical loads for the management of urban air quality(I), Report of NIER, Korea, 23, 157-169.
- Kim, J. S., Park, I, S., Lim, S, K., Chung, D. V., Kim, R. H., Yoo, C., Lee Y. H., Kim, B, G., 2002, An evaluation of atmospheric environmental critical loads for the management of urban air quality(II), Report of NIER, Korea, 24, 227-241.
- Moon, T. H., 1998, A Study on the Modelling of Environmental Carrying Capacity and Developing Environmental Indicators for a Sustainable Development, 7(1), 123-149.
- Odum, H. T., 1996, Environmental accounting : Emerge and environmental decision making, John Wiley & Sons, Inc, NY, USA. 260-278.
- Onishi, T., 1994, A capasity approach for sustainable urban development: An empirical study, Journal of the Regional Studies Association, 28(1), 39-51. https://doi.org/10.1080/00343409412331348056
- Park, M. H., Kim, H, D., Hong, J. H., 2003, Emission estimation of air pollutants in Daegu, Journal of Korean Environmental Sciences, 12(1), 23-34. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2003.12.1.023
- Park, S. C., Yeon, I. J., Cho, B. R., Cho, J. S., Kang, B. W., 2008, A study on the atmospheric environmental capacity in Chungju Area, Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, 24(1), 122-127. https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2008.24.1.122
- Ro C. U., Rover V., 1999, Acid wet deposition and critical loads in eastern Canada, Proceeding of fifth international joint seminar on regional deposition process in the atmosphere, Seoul, Korea, 227-234.
- Towpryoon, S., Milindalekha, J., Bashkin, V. N., 2001, The impact of economic crisis on the exceedance of sulfur critical loads in Thailand, Proceedings of 7th international joint seminar on the regional deposition processes in the atmosphere, Tsukuba Japan, 58-65.