- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
The Role of Local Circulation for the Improvement on Urban Thermal Environment
도시 열환경 개선을 위한 국지순환풍의 역할에 관한 연구
- Park, Myong-Hee (National fisheries Research & Development Institute) ;
- Jung, Woo-Sik (Department of Atmospheric Environment Information Engineering/Atmospheric Environment Information Research Center, Inje University) ;
- Kim, Hae-Dong (College of Environment, Keimyung University)
- Received : 2010.08.10
- Accepted : 2010.09.13
- Published : 2010.10.31
In this study the AWS was installed in three areas to analyze creation and characteristics of local wind circulation through observation. According to the result, in night time when mountain wind is well developed showed temperature in A area located in Dalbigol valley and B area adjacent with the valley was lower than C area located in the lowland of the center of city by
Local circulation;Valley wind
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Ichinose, T., Urano, A., Shimodozono, K., Hanaki, K., 1998, Impact analysis of three dimensional replacement of urban activity on urban thermal environment, “Klimaanalyse fuer die Stadtplanung", Report of RCUSS, Kobe University, 279-285.
- Ichinose, T., 1999, The climate analysis of Germany -Climate analysis for urban plan-, Tenki, 46, 709-715.
- Ichinose, T., 2002, Counteractions for Urban Heat Island in Regional Autonomies: Activities in Councils of MoE. Japan, Journal of Atmospheric Environment, 37, A71-A83.
- Jung, W. S., Park, J. K., Lee, H. W., 2006, An analysis on influence of geographical cariation induced by development affecting to the local scale wind environment -Numerical simulation using the Envi-met model, Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, 22(6), 888-903.
- Jung, W. S., 2007, An analysis of wind field according to the prevailing wind directions for understanding of ventilation passages in an apartment complex, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 16(4), 467-477. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2007.16.4.467
- Kanno, Y., Yamajoe, K., 2001, 署い夏, 地理, 549(7), 51-63.
- Kim, H. D., 2003, Study on the Long-term Change of Urban Climate in Daegu, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 12(7), 697-705. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2003.12.7.697
- Koo, H. S., 2003, A numerical simulation of air pollutant concentration cinsidering mesoscale circulation in Daegu, Master, Keimyung University, Daegu, Korea.
- Koo, H. S., Kim, H. D., Kang, S. D., 2004, Numerical simulation experiment on the wind ventilation lane of the local circulation winds in Daegu, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 13(4), 367-376. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2004.13.4.367
- Koo, H. S., Kwon, B. H., Kim, H. D., 2007, Observational Study on the Local Wind of the Dalbi-Valley Located at Ap-Mountain in Daegu, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 16(1), 73-79. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2007.16.1.073
- Landsberg, H. E., 1981, The urban climate. Academic Press, Newyork, 275.
- Mikami, T., 2005, Abnormal climate in Tokyo, Yosensha Press, 95pp.
- Yamashita, S., 1995, Heat island and amenity, Study group for climate impact and application newsletter, 11, 66-73.
- 一之瀨俊明, 1999, 獨逸のKlimaanalyse-都市計劃のための氣候解釋-, 天氣, 46, 709-715.
- 日本環境省, 2001, Heat Island 對策手法 に關する調査檢討報告書, Heat Island 對策手法調査檢討委員會, Japan, 4.