- Volume 38 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Concept Design of Angular Deviation and Development of Measurement System for Transparency in Aircraft
항공기 투명체의 편각개념 설계 및 측정 시스템 개발
- Received : 2010.07.06
- Accepted : 2010.10.29
- Published : 2010.11.01
Angular Deviation(AD) on transparency applied to TA-50 Aircraft deteriorates armament system's accuracy because it makes a difference in between actual and theoretical targets. In order to increase accuracy, therefore, TA-50 Aircraft measures AD on transparency and provide the measured values for the integrated mission display computer as a type of AD coefficients. This makes AD revised so that pilots can accurately see the actual target on their head-up display. In order to implement such mechanism into a real field, we develop a new device and system automatically measuring AD for the first time. We also deal with basic concept including AD induction formula as well as operating systems. As a consequence of testing the accuracy and precision for verifying reliability of the system, we got satisfactory results. In specific, the accuracy was within the resultant criterion of 1%. The precision was also satisfied with respect to the whole criteria. The system developed through this research is qualified as a military standard equipment for transparency of the canopy.
- Giambattista, A., 김용은 역, 물리학, 북스힐, pp. 787-830, 2008.
- Grether, W. F., "Optical Factors in Aircraft Windshield Design As Related Visual Performance", AMRL-TR-73-57, pp. 1-28, 1973.
- Groover, M, P., 현대 생산자동화와 CIM(제3판), 시그마프레스, pp. 124-164, 2009.
- Saliture, J., “ATP-179 for KTX-2 Transparency arch and Splice Plate Assemblies for Initial Unit”, PILINGTON, pp. 1-15, 2001.
- 방위사업청, 국방규격 KDS 1560-4008 투명덮개, 2006.
- 이승훈, Minitab 측정시스템 분석, 이레테크, pp. 13-121, 2006.