- Volume 16 Issue 3
The Effect of Learning Organization Construction and Learning Orientation on Organizational Effectiveness among Hospital Nurses
병원간호사의 학습조직화와 학습지향성이 조직유효성에 미치는 영향
- Kang, Kyeong-Hwa (Division of Nursing, Hallym University) ;
- Song, Gi-Jun (Department of Biostatistics, College of Medicine, Yonsei University)
- Received : 2010.06.26
- Accepted : 2010.09.13
- Published : 2010.09.30
Purpose: This study conducted to identify the effect of learning organization construction and learning orientation on organizational effectiveness among hospital nurses. Method: Data was collected from convenient sample of 296 nurses who worked for the major hospitals in Seoul, Gyeonggi-do and Gangwoen-do. The self-reported questionnaire was used to assess the general characteristics, the level of the learning organization construction, learning orientation and organizational effectiveness. The data were analyzed using descriptive statistics, pearson's correlation coefficient and multiple regression. Result: The mean score of learning organization construction was 3.61(
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Cho, K. D. (2000). The effects of organizational learning behavior on organizational effectiveness of a hospital employees. Unpublished master's thesis, University of Kyung Hee, Seoul.
- Champbell, K. P., Bonas, D. A. Bwteron, N. G., & Dunette, M. D. (1974). The management of organizational effectiveness: A review of the relevant research and opinion, personnel R &D center Report, San Diego.
- Choi, J. H. (2007). Influence of organizaional structure and organizational culture on organizational learning among hospital employees. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Inje, Pusan
- Farrell, M. A. (1999). Antecedents and consequences of a learning orientation. Mark Bull, 10, 38-51
- Garavan, T. N. (1991). Strategic human resource development. J of Eur Industrial Training, 15(1), 17-30
- Garvin, D. A. (1993). Building a learning organization. Harv Bus Rev, 71(4), 78-91.
- Gilley, J. W., & Maycunich, A. (2000). Organizational learning, performance and change: An introduction to strategic human resource development. Pereseus Publishing.
- Hurt, T. H., & Teigen, C. W. (1977). The development of a measure of perceived organizational innovativeness. Communication Yearbook, 1(1), 377-385
- Jeong, S. H. (2003). The effect of learning organization on organizational effectiveness in nurse. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Yonsei, Seoul.
- Kim, E. J., Lim, J. Y., & Lee. H. I. (2005). A study on MBTI personality type and learning organization. J Korean Acad Nurs Admin, 11(3), 265-273.
- Kim, E. A., Lim, J. Y., Kim, E. J., & Lee. H. I. (2007). An Analysis of learning organization affecting on organizational commitment - According to MBTI personality type -. J Korean Acad Nurs Admin, 13(1), 24-31.
- Kim, S. G., & Chae, M. S. (2008). An empirical study on the impact of the strategic human resource development on organization effectiveness -Focusing on intemediating effect of learning organization-. J Hum Resour Manag Res, 15(4), 21-55.
- Lee, J., & Kim, M. (2009). An study on te relationships between organizational culture and organizational effectiveness-Focusing on moderating effects of leadership. J Hum Resour Dev, 12(2), 32-49.
- Lee, S. H., Cho, W. H., & Nam, J. H. (2005). Relationship between the development levels of learning organization and organization effectiveness in hospital. Korean J Health Policy Adm, 15(3), 1-16. https://doi.org/10.4332/KJHPA.2005.15.3.001
- McGoldrick, J., & Stewart, J. (1996). The HRM-HRD nexus. in J. Stewart & J.
- Mott, P. E. (1972). The characteristics of effectiveness organizations. New York: Harper & Row
- Nam, J. H. (2003). A study on the effectiveness of learning organization managed by medical center. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Yonsei, Seoul.
- Niven, P. (2002). Balanced scorecard: Step-by-step: Maximizing performance and maintaining results. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Norton, P., & Kaplan, S. (1992). The balanced Scorecard-measures that drive performance. Harv Bus Rev, 70(1), 71-79.
- Park, Y. B., & Park, H. K. (2003). A study on the effect of the learning organization on organizational performance and the moderating effect of contingent variables. J Korean Acad Organ Manag, 27(2), 83-109.
- Pedler, M., Burgoyne, J., & Boydell, T. (1992). The learning company. Maidegead: MacGraw-Hill.
- Senge, P. M. (1990). The fifth discipline: The art and practice of the learning organization. New York: Doubleday/Currency.
- Sinkula, J. M., Baker, W., & Noordewier, T. G. (1997). A framework for market-based organizational learning: Linking values, knowledge and behavior. J Acad Mark Sci, 25, 305-318. https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070397254003
- Yu, Y. M. (1994). Organization as a learning system. The Korean Society for Educational Technology.