- Volume 25 Issue 3
This study is to test insulation mortar mixed with wastepaper and sawdust to find out its insulation performance. Therefore, wastepaper and sawdust have been added to normal mortar. They are analyzed for the above purpose using compressive strength and insulation performance. It is found that the more wastepaper and sawdust will be mixed, the lower heat conductivity will be taken. Wastepaper and sawdust mixture will be more 2.0% then the insulation mortar quality can be compatible with the 3rd kind of the standard. Optimal mixture for insulation will be wast paper:sawdust=4:6. Cohesive test of materials showed that test material has stronger than stand are
mortar;insulation performance;insulation mortar;wastepaper;sawdust
- 에너지관리공단, http://www.kemco.or.kr(정보마당-에너지통계-에너지통계보기).
- 고려대학교. "나노기술을 이용한 에너지절약형환경친화 건축용 단열재개발", 교육과학기술부, pp. 14, 2008. 05.
- 한국에너지기술연구원, "환경친화형 복합단열벽체 개발", 산업자원부, 2003. 05.
- Lea, F.M., "The Chemistry of Cement and Concrete", Edward Arnold, London, pp. 158, 1970.
- 윤재환, "포틀랜드 시멘트 및 콘크리트", 세진사, 1993.
- 대한주택공사, "외단열공법실용성평가", 대한주택공사, 1988. 06.