- Volume 25 Issue 3
A Study of the Linear Analysis of an Equivalently Reduced System from the Original Torsional System
회전 시스템의 수학적 모델과 간소화된 시스템의 선형 특성 연구
- Ahn, Min-Ju (Korea Polytechnic VII) ;
- Yoon, Jong-Yun (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Ohio State University) ;
- Qi, Zhang (Graduate School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Ahn, In-Hyo (Graduate School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Lyu, Sung-Ki (School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Gyeongsang National University)
- 안민주 (한국폴리텍 VII대학) ;
- 윤종윤 (오하이오주립대학교 기계공학과) ;
- 장기 (경상대학교 대학원 기계항공공학부) ;
- 안인효 (경상대학교 대학원 기계항공공학부) ;
- 류성기 (경상대학교 기계항공공학부)
- Received : 2009.11.18
- Accepted : 2010.05.24
- Published : 2010.06.30
In order to analyze the vibro-impacts in the torsional system, several clearance types of nonlinearities should be included with the analytical or numerical method. These kinds of nonlinear factors can cause the errors while the system is calculated specifically with the numerical method, also it might take too long to get right answers with the every nonlinearity in the original system. Therefore, there are several methods developed for the sake of overcoming the deficiency of the analysis with the original system and saving the calculating time. The original system can be reduced by keeping the system characteristics such as from 14 to 6 DOF. Especially, since the torque flow in the torsional system is connected with the specific gear ratios, the original system can be transferred into the simpler system corresponding to each gear ratio rather than the original system, which can also show the same system characteristics such as the natural frequencies and the mode shapes. By using the reduced system, the calculating time can be saved and the redundant nonlinear effects for the system analysis can be ignored without any numerical errors.
Supported by : 한국산업기술진흥원
- 조성민외, "회전시스템 내 기어 동역학적 특성에 대한 이론적 해석", 한국안전학회, 제22권 제1호 pp. 1-6, 2007.
- 안민주 외, "수동 변속기 내 기어 선형해석을 통한 동역학적 해석", 한국안전학회, 제22권, 제5호, pp.1-6, 2007.
- P. Couderc, J. Callenaere, J.D. Hagopian and G. Ferraris, Vehicle Driveline Dynamic Behavior: Experimentation and Simulation, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 218(1), pp. 133-157, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1006/jsvi.1998.1808
- J.P. Den Hartog, Mechanical Vibrations, Dover, pp. 351-353, 1998.
- C.L. Gaillard and R. Singh, Dynamic analysis of automotive clutch dampers, Applied Acoustics, 60(2000), pp. 399-424,1997.
- T.C. Kim and R. Singh, Dynamic Interactions between Loaded and Unloaded Gear, SAE Noise and Vibration Conf. April-May 2001, 01NVC-100, pp. 158-165, 2001.
- R. Singh, H. Xie and R.J. Comparin, Analysis of Automotive Neutral Gear Rattle, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 131(2),pp.177-196, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-460X(89)90485-9
- E.P. Trochon and R. Singh, Effect of Automotive Gearbox Temperature on Transmission Rattle Noise, Noise-Con, pp. 151-156, 1998.
- E.P. Trochon, Analytical Formulation of Automotive Drivetrain Rattle Problems, MS Thesis, The Ohio State University, 1997.
- J.Y. Yoon, Effect of Multi-Staged Clutch Damper Characteristics on Vibro-Impacts within a Geared System, MS Thesis, The Ohio State University, 2003.