- Volume 11 Issue 8
LBS is service technique to provide several service which are required to user by user's location information for mobile. This paper presents Auto_Test system of testing the mobility performance of mobile clients in wireless mobile networks. In spite of importance of mobility management, currently the study of mobility management is not enough, therefore we have developed modulated Auto_Test management system for resolve the mobility management. The proposed system is composed of distance-based monitoring, location-based monitoring, scenario management, mobility management and statistic management, it makes the control by individual module. Simulation results show that the proposed system outperforms the existing systems.
LBS;Mobility Management;Scenario Management
- A. Smith, H. Balakrishnan, M. Goraczko, and N. B. Priyantha, "Tracking Mobile Devices with the Cricket Location System," ACM MobiSys, pp. 190-202, 2004.
- V. Navda, A. P. Subramanian, K. Dhanasekaran, A. Timm-Fiel, S. R. Das, "MobiSteer : Using Steerable Beam Directional Antenna for Vehicular Network Access", ACM MobiSys, pp. 192-205, 2007.
- T. He, C. Huang, B. M. Blum, J. A. Stankovic, and T. F. Abdelzaher, "Range-Free Location Schemes in Large Scale Sensor Networks", MobiCom, pp. 81-95, 2003.
- X. Wang, Z. Wang, and B. O'Dea, "A TOA-Based Location Algorithm Due to NLOS Propagation", IEEE Trans, Vehicular Technology, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 112-116, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TVT.2002.807158
- X. Li, "RSS-Based Location Estimation with Unknown Pathloss Model", IEEE Trans, Wireless Communications, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 3626-3633, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TWC.2006.256985
- W. Li, W. Yao, and P. J. Duffett-Smith, "Comparative Study of Joint TOA/DOA Estimation Techniques for Mobile Positioning Applications", IEEE 13th Digital Signal Processing Workshop and conference, pp. 1-5, 2009.
- 정택원, 이철한, 이종득, "실시간 모니터링 기법을 이용한 모바일 성능 관리 시스템 개발", 한국산학 기술학회 논문지 제10권 제8호, pp. 1894-1902, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.8.1894
- ITU-T Recommendation Q.MMF, " Generic Mobility Management Framework for NGN," 2007.
- N. B. Priyantha, A. Chakraborty, H. Balakrishnan, "The Cricket Location Support System", ACM MobiCom 2000, pp. 32-43, 2000.
- ISO TC/211, 19132 Geographic Information-Location Based Services Possible Standards, http://www.isotc211.org/scope.htm#19132.
- 백호기, 이지혜, 임재성, "LBS를 위한 무선 노드 위치 인식 기법", 한국통신학회지, 제24권 제12호, pp. 56-64, 2007.
- A. H. Sayed, A. Tarighat, N. Khajehnouri, "Network-Based Wireless Location : challenges faced in developing techniques for accurate wireless location information", IEEE Signal Processing Magagine, vol. 22, pp. 24-40, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/MSP.2005.1458275
- T. Sarkar, Z. Ji, K. Kim, A. Medouri, and M. Salazar-Palma, "A Survey of various Propagation Models for Mobile Communication", IEEE Ant. and Prop, Mag. vol. 45, no.3, pp. 51-82, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/MAP.2003.1232163
- Y. T. Chan, W. W. Tsui, H. C. So, and P. Ching, "Time Of Arrival Based Localization Under NLOS Conditions", IEEE Trans, Vehicular Technology, vol. 55, no.1, pp. 17-24, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TVT.2005.861207
- B. Alavi, N. Alsindi, K. Pahlavan, "UWB Channel Measurements for Accurate Indoor Localization", MILCOM 2006, pp. 1-7, 2006.