- Volume 11 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The Study on Centralization & Electronic for Maintenance Efficiency of Ground Signaling System
지상신호설비의 유지보수 효율화를 위한 집중화 및 전자화 연구
- Baek, Jong-Hyen (Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Yong-Kyu (Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Kang-Mi (Korea Railroad Research Institute)
- Received : 2010.05.04
- Accepted : 2010.08.10
- Published : 2010.08.31
The train control system used in Gyeongbu-line is classified in ATC, IXL and CTC. Domestic railway signaling systems are being developed by electrification. In these systems the electrification of interlocking reaches 57% and the safety equipments of railway crossings in trackside devices have completed their development into an integrated system. Block systems of all the existing sections have not yet electrified and integrated so that they need a number of complement in terms of construction and maintenance. For ABS currently used in existing domestic lines, and LEU being installed in Gyeongbu and Honam lines, although a train is controlled by the signaling information of the same train in the same location, the system is separately installed so that the same information is separately divided and transmitted at the each distinct system. Therefore, in the conventional ABS and LEU, there are a lot of duplicate installed compartments such as lamp detection and a power supply unit. Hence, we have a lot of problems: for maintenance, a lot of manpower and costs need to be invested and the overall manufacturing costs get higher, as well as the construction costs by duplicate. Therefore, this paper suggest design to develop an integrated electronic Block Control Unit by the integration of the currently used ABS, and communication and electronic technology. We are to monitor and manage the block systems in the corresponding station by integrating. And we are to transmit information together with LEU, which is an ATS wayside transmitter.
ABS(Automatic Block System);ATP(Automatic Train Protection);Signalling System;Maintenance
Grant : 한국형 틸팅열차 신뢰성 평가 및 운용기술개발
- Nakamura, T. & Ihara, K, "The present situation and problems of train traffic control systems(in Japanese)", IEEJ Journal, Vol.124, No.5, pp.279-283, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1541/ieejjournal.124.279
- 김용규, 백종현, "기존선 속도 향상을 위한 신호보안체계 최적구축방안 연구" 한국철도기술연구원 철도기술연구개발사업(국토해양부) 최종연구보고서, 2007.
- "철도신호용어편람" 철도청, 한국철도신호기술협회 용어편람. pp.210-211.
- 김용규, 백종현외, "고속선 신호설비 유지보수 기술자문 연구보고서" 한국철도공사, 2007.
- 김영태 "신호제어시스템" 테크미디어, pp.446-469, 2003.
- A. Mirabadi, N. Mort, F. Schmid, "Application of Sensor Fusion to Railway Systems", Proceedings of the IEEE/SICE/RSJ International Conference on Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems, pp.185-192. 1996.
- Y. Fukuta, G. Kogure, T. Kunifuji, H. Sugahara, R. Ishima, M. Matsumoto, "Novel Railway Signal Control System Based on the Internet Technology and Its Distributed Control Architecture", IEEE ISADS, March, 2007.
- 백종현, 이창구, "기존선 속도 향상을 위한 발리스를 이용하는 열차간격제어 기술에 대한 연구" 한국산학기술학회논문지 제10권 제2호. pp.256-263, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.2.256
- 김용규, 백종현, 박재영, "궤도회로의 유지보수 효율화를 위한 동조 유니트 특성 분석" 한국산학기술학회논문지 제10권 제12호. pp.3594-3599, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.12.3594