- Volume 11 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Development of a Microcurrent acupuncture point treatment equipment
미세전류 경혈치료기의 개발
- Jung, Won-Ki (School of Electrical Engineering, Jeonju University) ;
- Kim, Young-Suk (School of Electrical Engineering, Jeonju University)
- Received : 2010.05.25
- Accepted : 2010.08.10
- Published : 2010.08.31
We developed a Microcurrent acupuncture point treatment equipment using micro-controller AVR. This equipment can generate a sine wave, triangle wave, square wave and DC. The frequency range of waves like the sine wave and the triangle wave is 1 - 320 Hz and the output range of DC is
- Picker RI, "Low-volt pulsed microamp stimulation" pp. 28-33, Sep., 1989.
- Chan HK, Fung DT, "Effects of low voltage microampere stimulation on tendon healing in rats" J. Orthop. Sports Phys. Ther., 37(7), pp 399-403, 2007. https://doi.org/10.2519/jospt.2007.2412
- Cheng N, et al, "The effect of electronic current on ATP generation protein sythesis and membrane transport in rat skin" Clin. Ortho. 171 pp. 264-272, 1982.
- Becker RO, Selden G, "The Body elecric : Electromagnetism and the foundation of life. " Morrow Co. 1985.
- 신동욱, 오창헌, 알기 쉽게 배우는 AVR ATmega128, Ohm사, 2006.
- 윤덕용, AVR ATmega128 마스터, Ohm사, 2004.
- Lambert MI, Marcus P, Burgess T et al "Electro-membrane microcurrent therapy reduces signs and symptoms of muscle damage." Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 34(4), pp 602-607, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005768-200204000-00007
- Implementation of Digital Desoldering System for Removing Lead-free Solder vol.13, pp.1, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.1.322