- Volume 20 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Force Identification of a Rotary Compressor and Prediction of Vibration on a Pipe
공조용 압축기의 가진력 규명 및 배관 진동 예측
- 이한울 (부산대학교 대학원 기계공학부) ;
- 유상모 (부산대학교 대학원 기계공학부) ;
- 정의봉 (부산대학교 기계공학부) ;
- 한형석 (국방기술품질원) ;
- 안재우 ((주)LG전자) ;
- 정상우 ((주)로커스)
- Received : 2010.08.19
- Accepted : 2010.09.30
- Published : 2010.10.20
This paper deals with the process to identify the exciting forces generated from a rotary compressor. The equation of motion of a rigid compressor supported by several mounts was derived with 6 degree of freedom. The mass moment of inertia of compressor and the stiffness of rubber mounts were also identified by experiments. The exciting force at the center of mass of the compressor were estimated from the acceleration data measured at compressor shell. The piping system connected to the compressor was modeled. The acceleration of a pipe was predicted numerically by using the predicted exciting force. The numerical results showed good agreement with experimental results, which validated the identified exciting force.
Rotary Compressor;Exciting Force;Frequency Analysis;Mass Moment of Inertia;Experimental Identification
Supported by : 한국 산업기술진흥원
- Kim, J. H., Park, C. B., Choi, S. Y. and Min, J. H., 2004, “Optimal Design of the Pipe Configuration of an Air Conditioner Outdoor Unit Considering Vibration Characteristics,” Proceedings of the KSME Annual Autumn Conference, pp. 655-660.
- Min, J. H., Choi, D. H. and Jung, D. H., 2009, “Multidisciplinary Design Optimization of an Air Conditioner Piping System Using PIDO Technology,” Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineering, pp. 1209-1214.
- Oh, J. E., Cho, T. H. and Kim, J. D., 1993, “Analysis of Vibration Transmissibility for Compressor of Refrigerator by Vector Synthesis Method,” Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 14-21.
- Kim, J. H., Jeong, W. B., Hwang, S. W., Ahn, S. J., 2002, “Analysis of Transient Response of Airconditing Rotary Compressors Considering the Coupled Effect of Motor,” Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 12, No. 11, pp. 847-885. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2002.12.11.847
- Han, H. S., Jung, W. S., Yoon, K. J. and Mo, J. Y., 2007, “Evolution of Acceleration-factor and Analysis of Vibration Fatigue for the Connection-pipe to the Compressor under the Random Vibration,” Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 323-334. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2008.18.3.323
- Prediction and Reduction of Transient Vibration of Piping System for a Rotary Compressor vol.21, pp.8, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2011.21.8.733
- Field Measurement of the Center of Gravity and the Moment of Inertia of Railway Vehicles Using Vibration vol.23, pp.10, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2013.23.10.878
- Selection of Fitness Function of Genetic Algorithm for Optimal Sensor Placement for Estimation of Vibration Pattern of Structures vol.25, pp.10, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2015.25.10.677