- Volume 16 Issue 1
Effects of Concentrated Pig Slurry Separated from Membrane Filter and Several Environment-Friendly Agro-Materials Mixtures on the Growth and Yield of Lettuce (Lactuca sativa L.) in Hydroponics
막분리 돈분농축액비와 몇가지 친환경농자재의 혼합액이 수경재배에서 상추의 생육과 수량에 미치는 영향
- Ryoo, Jong-Won (College of Life Science and Natural Resources, Sangji University)
- 류종원 (상지대학교)
- Received : 2010.03.09
- Accepted : 2010.04.26
- Published : 2010.04.30
This experiment was conducted to investigate the effects of concentrated pig slurry separated from membrane filter and by environment-friendly agro-materials mixtures on growth of lettuce in hydroponics. The swine waste treatment system having a ultra filtration and a reverse osmosis process was designed in this study. Filtration of pig slurry was necessary to prevent the hose clogging in hydroponics. Primary separation using ultra filter was followed by concentration by RO (Reverse Osmosis). The concentrated pig slurry (CS) was mixed by five different environment-friendly agro-materials mixtures. The chemical nutrient solution was the solution of National Horticulture Research Station for the growth of lettuce. The concentration of nutrient solution in hydroponics was adjusted a range of 1.5 mS/cm in EC. The concentrated pig slurry was low in phosphorus(P), suspended solid and heavy matal, but rich in potassium (K). The concentrated slurry was lowest in the growth characteristics of leaf lettuce. And also SPAD value in leaf was reduced in plot treated with concentrated slurry. But the growth of lettuce in the mixtures plot (CS+BM+AA, CS+BM+AA+SW) in hydroponics was significantly high compared to concentrated slurry. The fresh yield of lettuce was 78, 84% that of nutrient solution as 131.9, 142.2g in plot of CS+BM+AA and CS+BM+AA+SW, respectively. Our studies have shown that it is possible to produce organic culture using concentrated slurry and environment-friendly agro-materials mixture, although growth is slower than when using a conventional inorganic hydroponic solution.
Supported by : 상지대학교
- 농림부. 2007. 가축분뇨 해양배출 감축 (안).
- 농촌진흥청. 1995. 농사시험연구조사기준.
- 임상철, 이명규. 2003. 유기액비를 이용한 과채류 관비시스템 확립에 관한 연구. 유기성 액비의 조제 및 균질화 기술 개발. 농림부. P 65-82.
- 이규승. 1998. 전천후 고도 축산폐수처리 방법과 그 부산물의 고부가가치 액비 개발 및 산업화. 농림부.
- 정이근, 박백균 2000. 가축분뇨(액비)의 제조와 이용 축산분뇨처리시책 및 기술 교육. 농림부. 축협중앙회. pp 1-108.
- 최찬섭. 2003. 양돈폐수 처리를 위한 나노여과 회전판형 분리막 모듈의 특성 연 구. 연세대학교 학위논문.
- 최종명, 박종윤 .2007. 인산시비농도가 잎 들깨의 생육, 결핍증상 및 무기원소 함량 에 미치는 영향 .한국생물환경조절학회. 16(4). 358:364.
- 한국막학회, 막분리 기초, 자유아카데미 1998.
- 홍순달, 김기인, 박효택, 김성수. 2001. 시설재배 토마토 잎의 엽록소 측정치와 토양 질소공급능력의 상호관계. 한국토양비료학회지. 34(2):85-91.
- 황명구, 차기철, 이명규. 2000. 축분액비의 고액분리에 있어서 분리막의 투과특성, 한국축산시설환경학회지, 제 6권, 제3 호, 175-184.
- Blair, G. J., H. Miller, and W. A. Mitchell. 1970. Nitrate and ammonium as sources of nitrogen for com and their influence on the uptake of other ions. Agron. J. 62:530-532. https://doi.org/10.2134/agronj1970.00021962006200040031x
- Chen, Y. and Aviad, T. 1990. Effect of humic substances on plant growth. Soil and Crop Sciences p. 161-186.
- Varanini, Z. and Pinton, R. 1995. Humic substances and plant nutrition. Prograss in Botany.