- Volume 10 Issue 9
In this paper we investigate the factors influencing the purchase intention of Smart-Phone which was introduced recently. Smart-Phone is a new information technology that converges PDA into a mobile phone. It has a various functions such as phone, information processing, Internet search etc. New information technology like Smart-Phone gives us a very important and interesting research issue, which is to find and prove the factors influencing the purchase intention. We try to find and prove the factors influencing the purchase intention of Smart-Phone by expanding Technology Acceptance Model. We include the perceived playfulness to the research model in order to analyze the factors. This empirical paper proves that the perceived usefulness, the perceived ease-of-use, and the perceived playfulness give positive effects to the purchase intention. In addition, this paper indicates some managerial implications that various and useful applications and the easy user interface can help to increase the degree of user acceptance.
- 김수현, “기능적 속성을 고려한 DMB 서비스의 채택 결정요인 분석”, JITAM, 제14권, 제4호, pp.61-74, 2007.
- 김수현, “IPTV 서비스의 기능적 속성이 채택의도에 미치는 영향”, 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제9권, 제2호, pp.261-269, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2009.9.2.261
- 삼성경제연구소, 스마트폰이 열어가는 미래, 2010.
- 윤철호, 김상훈, “전자상점 수용모형에 관한 실증적 연구: 전자서점의 사례를 중심으로”, 경영정보학연구, 제14권, 제1호, pp.165-184, 2004.
- T. Ahn, S. Ryu, and I. Han, "The Impact of Web Quality and Playfulness on User Acceptance of Online Retailing," Information and Management, Vol.44, No.3, pp.263-275, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2006.12.008
- L. D. Chen, M. L. Gillenson, and D. L. Sherrell, "Enticing Online Consumers: An Extended Technology Acceptance Perspective," Information and Management, Vol.39, No.8, pp.705-719, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7206(01)00127-6
- F. D. Davis, "Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology," MIS Quarterly, Vol.13, No.3, pp.319-339, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- F. D. Davis, R. P. Bagozzi, and P. R. Warshaw, "User Acceptance of Computer technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, Vol.35, No.8, pp.982-1003, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.35.8.982
- J. Etezadi-Amoli and A. F. Farhoomand, "A Structural Model of End User Computing Satisfaction and User Performance," Information and Management, Vol.30, No.2, pp.65-73, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-7206(95)00052-6
- D. Gefen, E. Karahanna, and D. W. Straub, "Trust and TAM in Online Shopping: An Integrated Model," MIS Quarterly, Vol.27, No.1, pp.51-90, 2003.
- M. Igbaria, T. Guimaraes, and G. B. Davis, "Testing the Determinants of Microcomputer Usage via a Structural Equation Model," Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol.11, No.4, pp.87-114, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.1995.11518061
- E. Karahanna, R. Agarwal, and C. M. Angst, "Reconceptualizing Compatibility Beliefs in Technology Acceptance Research," MIS Quarterly, Vol.30, No.4, pp.781-804, 2006.
- M. Koufaris, "Applying the Technology Acceptance Model and Flow Theory to Online Consumer behavior," Information Systems Research, Vol.13, No.2, pp.205-223, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.220.127.116.11
- J. W. Moon and Y. G. Kim, "Extending the TAM for a World-Wide-Web Context," Information and Management, Vol.38, No.4, pp.217-230, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7206(00)00061-6
- C. R. Plouffe, J. S. Hulland, and M. Vandenbosch, "Richness versus Parsimony in Modeling Technology Adoption Decisions: Understanding Merchant Adoption of a Smart Card-based Payment System," Information Systems research, Vol.12, No.2, pp.208-222, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.18.104.22.16897
- B. Szajna, "Empirical Evaluation of the Revised Technology Acceptance Model," Management Science, Vol.42, No.1, pp.85-92, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.42.1.85
- V. Venkatesh and F. D. Davis, "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, Vol.46, No.2, pp.186-204, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.22.214.171.12426
- Y. S. Wang, H. H. Lin, and P. Luarn, "Predicting Consumer Intention to Use Mobile Service," Information Systems Journal, Vol.16, No.2, pp.157-179, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2575.2006.00213.x
- Influencing Factors for the Adoption of Smartphone Healthcare Application vol.11, pp.10, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.10.396
- Factors Influencing the Purchase Intention of Mobile Phones vol.11, pp.9, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.9.293
- The Effect of Work Performance to Smart Phone's Characteristics and Moderated Effects of Innovation Resistance vol.20, pp.2, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2011.20.2.57
- The Effects of Mobile Application Quality on Satisfaction and Intention to Pay Mobile Application vol.20, pp.3, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2011.20.3.81
- The Effect of Personal Communication Activities using Smart Phone Instant Messenger on Job Performance vol.13, pp.6, 2012, https://doi.org/10.7472/jksii.2012.13.6.17
- Moderating Effects of Switching Cost on the IT Service Switching Intention vol.13, pp.10, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.10.452
- Factors Affecting the Intention to Use of Personal Cloud Computing Service: A Case of Chinese Users vol.13, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.11.877
- Message Attributes, Consequences, and Values in Retweet Behavior : Based on Laddering Method vol.13, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.03.131
- Influence of LTE Characteristic and Personal Innovativeness on LTE Smart Phone Acceptance vol.14, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9728/dcs.2013.14.3.291
- A Study of the Factors Affecting User Acceptance of Smart TVs vol.14, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.4.1652
- The Effect of Using SNS to Interpersonal Relation and Quality of Life : Focused on the moderating role of communication capability vol.22, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2013.22.1.29
- A Study on Effects that Service Factors of Telecommunication Company and Switching Benefit Influence to the Customer Satisfaction and Switching Intention vol.31, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7737/KMSR.2014.31.2.087
- Influential Factors of Smart Health Users according to Usage Experience and Intention to Use vol.79, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-014-1769-0
- A study on factor analysis to support knowledge based decisions for a smart class vol.17, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10799-015-0222-8
- Developing a Smart Phone Application for the OMAHA System Guidelines vol.21, pp.4, 2010, https://doi.org/10.12799/jkachn.2010.21.4.512