- Volume 29 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Effects of Fertigation with Pig Slurry on Growth and Yield of Red pepper
돈분 액비를 이용한 관비재배가 고추의 생육 및 수량에 미치는 영향
- Lim, Tae-Jun (Horticultural & Herbal Crop Environment Division, National Institute of Horticultural & Herbal Science, RDA) ;
- Lee, In-Bog (Horticultural & Herbal Crop Environment Division, National Institute of Horticultural & Herbal Science, RDA) ;
- Kang, Seok-Beom (Horticultural & Herbal Crop Environment Division, National Institute of Horticultural & Herbal Science, RDA) ;
- Park, Jin-Myeon (Horticultural & Herbal Crop Environment Division, National Institute of Horticultural & Herbal Science, RDA) ;
- Hong, Soon-Dal (Department of Agricultural Chemistry, Chungbuk National University)
- 임태준 (국립원예특작과학원 원예특작환경과) ;
- 이인복 (국립원예특작과학원 원예특작환경과) ;
- 강석범 (국립원예특작과학원 원예특작환경과) ;
- 박진면 (국립원예특작과학원 원예특작환경과) ;
- 홍순달 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 농화학과)
- Received : 2010.08.11
- Accepted : 2010.09.23
- Published : 2010.09.30
Slurry composting biofiltration(SCB) is considered as a treatment to produce a better fertilizer resource than raw pig slurry as it reduces odor and improves nutrients imbalance. For the agricultural use of SCB slurry as a nutrient source with minimum environmental impact, it is important to investigate the effect of different rate of SCB slurry application on nutrient (particularly for nitrogen) uptake and growth of crops. This study was conducted to investigate the influence of fertigation using pig slurry(PS) on growth and yield of red pepper and to evaluate the appropriate PS concentration in fertigation for soils with different nitrate concentration. To evaluate the effects of fertigation applied PS as a substitute of chemical fertilizer(CF), a single application of three different concentrations of PS:
Fertigation;Pig slurry;Red pepper;Slurry composting biofiltration(SCB)
- Dauden, A., Quilez, D., 2004. Pig slurry versus mineral fertilization on corn yield and nitrate leaching in a Mediterranean irrigated environment, Europ. J. Agron. 21, 7-19. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1161-0301(03)00056-X
- Kang, B G., Kim, H. J., Lee, G. J., Park, S. G., 2004. Determination of the optimum application rate of pig slurry for red pepper cultivation, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 37(6), 388-395
- Kang, S.S., Hong, S.D., 2004. Estimation of optimum application rate of nitrogen fertilizer based on soil nitrate concentration for tomato cultivation in plastic film house, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 37(2), 74-82
- Kirda, C., Baytorun, N., Derici, M.R., Dasgan, H.Y., 2003. Nitrogen fertilizer recovery and yield response of greenhouse grown and fertigated tomato to root -zone soil water tension, Turk. J. Agric. For. 27, 323-328.
- Kwak, H. K., Seong, K. S., Lee, N. J., Lee, S. B., Han, M. S., Roh, K. A., 2003. Changes in chemical properties and fauna of plastic film house soil by application of chemical fertilizer and composted pig manure, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 36(5), 304-310.
- Lee, C S., Shin, K Y., Lee, J. T., Lee, G. J., 2003. Determination of nitrogen application level for Chinese cabbage with application of poultry manure compost in highland, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 36(5), 280-289.
- Lee, I.B., Lim, J.H., Park, J.M., 2007. Effect of reduced nitrogen fertigation rates on growth and yield of tomato, Korean. J. Environ. Agric. 26, 306-312. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2007.26.4.306
- Lee, J. T., Ha, I. J., Kim, H. D., Moon, J. S., Kim, W. I., Song, W. D., 2006. Effect of liquid pig manure on growth, nutrient uptake of onion and chemical properties in soil, Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol. 24(2), 148-156.
- Lim, J. H., Lee, I. B., Kim, H. L., 2001. A criteria of nitrate concentration in soil solution and leaf petiole juice for fertigation of cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) under greenhouse cultivation, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 34(5), 316-325.
- Lim, T. J., Hong, S. D., Kim, S. H., Park, J. M., 2008. Evaluation of yield and quality from red pepper for application rates of pig slurry composting biofiltration, Korean. J. Environ. Agric. 27(2), 171-177. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2008.27.2.171
- Lim, T. J., Hong, S. D., Kang, S. B., Park, J. M., 2009. Evaluation of the preplant optimum application rates of pig slurry composting biofiltration for Chinese cabbage, Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol. 27(4), 572-577.
- Nakano, A., Uehara, Y., Yamauchi, A., 2003. Effect of organic and inorganic fertigation on yield, 15N values, and C values of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill. Cv. saturn), Plant and Soil. 255, 343-349. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1026180700963
- NIAST. 2000. Method of soil and plant analysis, National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology. RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- Paschold, J. S., Wienhold, B. J., McCallister, D. L., Ferguson, R. B., 2008. Crop nitrogen and phosphorus utilization following application of slurry from swine fed traditional or low phytate corn diets, Agron. J. 100, 997-1004. https://doi.org/10.2134/agronj2007.0248
- RDA (Rural Development Administration). 2007. Research accomplishments of recycling technology from livestock manure, RDA, Suwon, Korea. pp. 9-21.
- Effect of Slurry Composting and Bio-filtration (SCB) by Fertigation on Soil Chemical Properties and Growth of Red Pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) vol.48, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2015.48.5.404
- Effect of Slurry Composting Bio-filtration (SCB) by Subsurface Drip Fertigation on Cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) Yield and Soil Nitrogen Distribution in Greenhouse vol.46, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2013.46.4.253
- Chemical properties of liquid swine manure for fermentation step in public livestock recycling center vol.43, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7744/kjoas.20160045
- Effect of Mixed Liquid Fertilization on Growth Responses of Red peppers and Soil Chemical Properties vol.48, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2015.48.3.225
- The Effect of Flooding Time on Ammonia Emission after Application of Liquid Pig Manure in Paddy Soil vol.30, pp.4, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2011.30.4.377
- Chemical Composition and Heavy Metal Contents in Commercial Liquid Pig Manures vol.44, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2011.44.6.1085
- Monitoring of Heavy Metals in Agricultural Soils from Consecutive Applications of Commercial Liquid Pig Manure vol.31, pp.3, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.3.217