- Volume 16 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Design and Analysis of a State Feedback Controller for a Chain of Integrators System under Measurement Noise
측정에러가 있는 적분기 시스템에서의 상태 궤환 제어기 설계 및 분석
- Received : 2010.03.31
- Accepted : 2010.08.02
- Published : 2010.10.01
In this paper, we propose a fault-tolerant controller for compensating measurement noise of feedback sensor. Because control systems operate via feedback sensor's signal, the measurement noise in sensor's signal results in performance degradation or even system failure. Therefore, control systems often demand on compensating measurement noise. Our controller is equipped with a compensator in order to reject or reduce the effect of measurement noise in feedback information. Our proposed method is verified via simulation and experiment for a Ball and Beam system.
Supported by : 동아대학교
- H. Panagopoulos, K. J. Astrom, and T. Hagglund, "Design of PID controllers based on constrained optimization," IEE Proceedings of Control Theory Applications, vol. 149, no 1, pp. 32-40, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-cta:20020102
- T. B. Sekara and M. R. Matausek, "Optimization of PID controller based on maximization of the proportional gain under constraints on robustness and sensitivity to measurement noise," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no 1, pp. 184-189, Jan. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAC.2008.2008359
- Z. Chen, "A remark on sensor disturbance rejection of nonlinear systems," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 9, pp. 2206-2210, Sep. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAC.2009.2026846
- J.-S. Youn and H.-L. Choi, "Fault-tolerant controller design for ball and beam system," 한국자동제어학술회의논문집, 부산, 한국, pp. 416-419, 2009.
- C.-T. Chen, Linear System Theory and Design, 3rd Ed., Oxford University Press Inc., 1999.
- S. J. Joo and J. H. Seo, "Design and analysis of the nonlinear feedback linearizing control for an electromagnetic suspension system," IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 135-144, 1997.
- Quanser, Ball and beam user manuals, 2008.
- A. Isidori, Nonlinear Output Regulation Problem: Theory and applications, 2rd Ed., New York, Springer-Verlag, 1999.
- H. K. Khalil, Nonlinear Systems, 3rd Ed., Prentice Hall Inc., 2002.
- J. Hauser, S. Sastry, and P. Kokotovic, "Nonlinear control via approximate input-output linearization: The ball and beam example," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 392-398, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1109/9.119645
- Design and Analysis of a Switching State Feedback Controller to Reduce the Measurement Error Effect for a Chain of Integrators System under AC and DC Noise vol.20, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2014.13.1971