- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Survey of Major Disease Incidence of Rice in Korea during 1999-2008
1999-2008년도 벼 주요 병해 발생 개황
- Lee, Yong-Hwan (Rural Development Administration) ;
- Ra, Dong-Soo (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Yeh, Wan-Hae (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Choi, Hyo-Won (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Myung, Inn-Shik (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Lee, Se-Won (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Lee, Yeong-Hoon (National Institute of Crop Science, RDA) ;
- Han, Sung-Suk (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Shim, Hong-Sik (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA)
- 이용환 (농촌진흥청) ;
- 나동수 (국립농업과학원) ;
- 예완해 (국립농업과학원) ;
- 최효원 (국립농업과학원) ;
- 명인식 (국립농업과학원) ;
- 이세원 (국립농업과학원) ;
- 이영훈 (국립식량과학원) ;
- 한성숙 (국립농업과학원) ;
- 심홍식 (국립농업과학원)
- Received : 2010.07.19
- Accepted : 2010.07.25
- Published : 2010.08.01
During the period from 1999 to 2008, we surveyed the major diseases incidence of rice in Korea. Leaf blast showed 0.85% of the diseased leaf area in 2000 and then consistently decreased to 0.02% by 2008. However, panicle blast irregularly appeared by the years depending on weather conditions for disease development from heading to milk stage of rice. Diseased lesion height of sheath blight had the lowest (10.1%) incidence in 2001 and the highest (21.4%) incidence in 2007. A negative corelation (
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Baba, I. 1958. Nutritional studies on the occurrence of Helminthosporium leaf spot and 'akiochi' of the rice plant. Bulletin of the National Institute of Agricultural Sciences D7: 1-157.
- Cha, K.-H., Lee, Y. H., Ko, S.-J., Park, S.-K. and Park, I.-J. 2001. Influence of weather condition at heading period on the development of rice bacterial grain rot caused by Burkholderia glumae. Res. Plant Dis. 7: 150-154.
- Endo, S. 1933. Effect of sunlight on the infection of the rice plant by Hypochnus sasakii Shirai. Ibid. 8: 75-48.
- 경상북도농업기술원. 2004. 벼 깨씨무늬병 발병환경요인 구명과 종합적 방제체계에 관한 연구. 3차년도 완결보고서, 농촌진흥청 pp. 82.
- Hemmi, T. and Abe, T. 1932. Studies on the rice blast disease. II. Relation of the environment to the development of blast disease. Bulletin of the Department of Agriculture and Forestry, Japan. 27: 204.
- 한국식물병리학회. 2009. 한국식물병명목록. 제5판. 853 pp.
- Ishaque, M. and Talukdar, M. J. 1962. Studies on the effect of soil moisture on the development of leaf spot disease of rice caused by Helminthosporium oryzae. Pakistan Journal of Biological and Agricultural Sciences 5: 10-17.
- Kann, R. P. and Libby, J. L. 1958. the effect of environmental factors and plant age on the infection of rice by the blast fungus, Pyricularia oryzae. Phytopathology 48: 25-30.
- 기상청. 2008. 기후변화 현황 및 대책 수립. 기후변화정보센터 발표자료(www.climate.go.kr). 30 pp.
- Kim, B. K., Shin, H. T., Lee, J. G., Ko, J. K., Shin, M. S., Ko, J. C., Choung, J. I., Ha, K. Y., Kim, Y. D., Nam, J. K., Kim, Y. G. and Kim, S. C. 2005. A new high yielding, good quality and wet-direct seeding adaptable rice variety, 'Dongjin'. Korean J. Breed. 37: 247-248.
- Kim, C. H. and Kim, C. K. 1990. Rice blast development under different water-management practices in fields in Korea. Korean J. Plant Pathol. 6: 51-57.
- Kim, C. H. and Min, H. S. 1991. Differences in blast develpment of Korean rice cultivars under upland and flooded conditions. Korean J. Plant Pathol. 7: 202-206.
- 김종근. 2008. 생볏짚 원형곤포 사일리지 조제 기술. 월간 낙농.육우. 28: 158-163.
- Koh, Y. J., Hwang, B. K. and Chung, H. S. 1987. Adult-plant resistance of rice to leaf blast. Phytopathology 77: 232-236. https://doi.org/10.1094/Phyto-77-232
- Kozaka, T. 1965. Ecology of Pellicularia sheath blight of rice plant and its chemical control. Annals of Phytoph. Soc. of Jpn. 31: 179-185. https://doi.org/10.3186/jjphytopath.31.Special1_179
- Lee, J. C. and Yokoyama, T. 1988. Studies on control and environmental conditions of Pseudomonas glumae on rice bacterial grain rot. Res. Rept. RDA(C.P) 30: 51-56.
- Lee, Y.-H., Ko, S.-J., Cha, K.-H., Choi, H.-G., Lee, D.-G., Noh, T. H., Lee, S. D. and Han, K.-S. 2004. Micro-weather factors during rice heading period influencing the development of rice bacterial grain rot. Res. Plant Dis. 10: 167-174. https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2004.10.3.167
- Noh, T. H., Lee, D. G., Park, J. C., Shim, H. K., Choi, M. Y., Kang, M. H. and Kim, J. D. 2007. Effects of bacterial leaf blight occurrence on rice yield and grain qaulity in different rice growth stage. Res. Plant Dis. 13: 20-23. https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2007.13.1.020
- Noh, T. H., Kim, K. Y., Lee, D. G., Shim, H. K., Kang, M. H. and Park, J. C. 2008. Disease incidence, yield and quality comparisons among rice varieties with different resistance to bacterial leaf blight. Res. Plant Dis. 14: 171-175. https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2008.14.3.171
- 농촌진흥청. 2008. 2008년 농작물 병해충 예찰요강. 297 pp.
- Ou, S. H. 1985. Rice Diseases. 2nd ed. Commonwealth Mycological Institute, Kew, England.
- Raychaudhuri, S. P. 1946. Mode of infection of rice by Ustilaginoidea vires (Cke.) Tak. Journal of the Indian Botanical Society 25: 145-150.
- 심홍식, 류재당, 한성숙. 2001. 지역 및 품종에 따른 벼 이삭누룩병 발생과 약제방제. 식물병연구 7: 102-106.
- 예완해, 이훈섭, 김용기, 심홍식, 지형진, 남기웅. 2004. 벼깨씨 무늬병균의 월동과 발병조건에 관한 연구. 식물병연구 10: 112-116. https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2004.10.2.112
- 예완해, 박양호, 김이열, 탁정순, 남영주, 심홍식, 김용기, 연병렬. 2009. 벼깨씨무늬병 발병정도에 따른 논토양, 벼알 및 볏짚에서의 무기성분 비교. 식물병연구 15: 41-45. https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2009.15.1.041
- Yoshimura, S. 1955. On The effect of the shading upon the susceptibility of the rice plant to the sheath blight Hypochnus sasakii Shirai. Ibid. 16: 113.
- Palatability and Physicochemical Properties in 2001 Yield Increased by 10% than Normal Level in 2000 vol.58, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7740/kjcs.2013.58.3.292
- Antifungal Action of Ginkgo biloba Outer Seedcoat on Rice Sheath blight vol.31, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5423/PPJ.NT.03.2014.0021
- BGRcast: A Disease Forecast Model to Support Decision-making for Chemical Sprays to Control Bacterial Grain Rot of Rice vol.31, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5423/PPJ.OA.07.2015.0136
- Evaluation of Resistance to Rice Sheath Blight (Rhizoctonia solani Kühn) of Rice Germplasms at Seedling Stage vol.58, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7740/kjcs.2013.58.4.376
- Selection of Representative Magnaporthe oryzae Isolates and Rice Resistant Gene Types for Screening of Blast-resistant Rice Cultivars vol.19, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2013.19.4.243
- Early Forecasting of Rice Blast Disease Using Long Short-Term Memory Recurrent Neural Networks vol.10, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3390/su10010034