- Volume 12 Issue 3
This study proposed the aseismic design concept for underground space based on site response analysis and laboratory tests. The results of this study showed that the location of the control points of input motions such as design response spectra and time history of acceleration and the assumption of bedrock properties such as elasticity or rigidity play an important role in aseismic design of underground space. Therefore, the appropriate ground response model among models applying motions such as free surface motion, bedrock motion, or bedrock outcropping motion must be utilized to provide reasonable boundary conditions of underground space under earthquake loading and practical aseismic design.
Supported by : 한국건설교통기술평가원
- 박인준, 박성용, 김수일, 김상환 (2005), "박스 지하구조물의 간편 내진해석", 터널기술, 한국터널기술공학회 논문집, 제7권, 제3호, pp. 249-257.
- 최승호, 박인준, 김상환 (2009), "대형지하공간의 내진해석", 터널기술, 한국터널공학회 논문집, 제11권, 제2호, 6월호, pp. 163-174.
- 한국지진공학회 (1997), "내진설계기준연구(II)," 건설교통부.
- Chen, C. (1974), "Simulation of three component spectra compatible time histories," 2nd ASCE Specialty Conference on Structural Design of Nuclear Plant Facilities, ASCE, Vol. I-A, pp. 72-79.
- Idriss, I.M. and Sun, J.I. (1992), "Shake91 User's Guide," University of California.
- Newmark, N.M., Blume, A. and Kanwai, K. K. (1973), "Design response specta for nuclear power plants," ASCE Structural Engineering Meeting, San Francisco.
- Seed, H.B., Ugas, C. and Lysmer, J. (1976), "Site-dependent spectra for earthquake-resistant design," Bulletin of Seismological Society of America, Vol. 66, No. 1, pp. 221-243.
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (1973), "U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Regulatory Guide 1.60, Design Response Spectra for Seismic Design of Nuclear Power Plants".