- Volume 30 Issue 2
Application of Solar Chimney System for Natural Ventilation in Underground Space
지하공간의 자연환기를 위한 태양 굴뚝 시스템의 응용
- Jang, Hyang-In (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, Graduate School, Inha University) ;
- Suh, Seung-Jik (Dept. of Architectural Engineering, Inha University)
- Received : 2010.03.10
- Accepted : 2010.04.18
- Published : 2010.04.30
This study analyzed the performance of solar chimney system for natural ventilation in underground space. A mathematical model of the solar chimney was proposed in order to predict its performance under varying parameters and Korea climatic condition. Steady state heat transfer equations were set up using a energy balanced equations and solved using a inverse matrix method. Numerical simulation program to analyze system was developed by using MATLAB. As the results, the ventilation performance of the solar chimney was determined by the temperature difference of air channel and inlet, and the temperature difference was influenced by insolation, stack height and distance of air gab. Also the solar chimney system can provide
- K.S. Ong, C.C. Chow, Performance of a solar chimney, Solar Energy, Vol. 74, pp.1-17, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0038-092X(03)00114-2
- Trombe, F., Robert, J .F., Cabanot, M., and Sesolis, B., Concrete Walls to Collect and Hold Heat, Solar Age, Vol 2, pp.13-19, 1977.
- Watmuff, J.H., W. W. S. Charters, and D. Proctor, Solar and Wind induced External Coefficients for Solar Collectors, CPMPLES, No.2, p. 56, 1977.
- 대한건축학회, 건축환경계획, 기문당.
- 서승직 외, 건축환경공학, 일진사, 2004.
- Kasuda, T., and Archenbach, P.R. "Earth Temperature and Thermal Diffusivity at Selected Stations in the United States", ASHRAE Transactions, Vol. 71, 1965.
- 이재혁, 복토주택의 복토 방법에 따른 열부하 패턴에 관한 연구, 인하대학교 대하원 석사학위논문, p. 18, 2006.