- Volume 30 Issue 2
Hydrologic Performance Characteristics of Small Hydro Power Resources for River Systems
수계별 소수력자원의 수문학적 성능특성
- Park, Wan-Soon (Korea Institute of Energy Research) ;
- Lee, Chul-Hyung (Korea Institute of Energy Research)
- Received : 2010.03.03
- Accepted : 2010.04.16
- Published : 2010.04.30
The hydrologic performance characteristics of small hydro power(SHP) sites located in four major river systems have been studied. The model, which can predict flow duration characteristic of stream, was developed to analyze the variation of inflow caused from rainfall condition. And another model to predict hydrologic performance for SHP plants is established. Monthly inflow data measured at Andong dam for 32 years were analyzed. The predicted results from the developed models in this study showed that the data were in good agreement with measured results of long term inflow at Andong dam. The results from hydrologic performance analysis for SHP sites located on five major river systems based on the models developed in this study show that the specific design flowrate and specific output of SHP site have large difference between the river systems.
- 김길호, 이충성, 이진희, 심명필, "경제성분석에 의한 소수력개발의 최적규모 결정 방안", 한국수자원학회논문집, 제40권, 제 12호, 2007.
- Lee, C. H., Park, W. S., "A Study on the Optimum Design Flowrate for Diversion Type Small Hydro Power Plant with Tunnels", SHP News, No.4, pp.20-30, Hangzhou Regional Center for Small Hydro Power, China, 1992.
- 박완순, 이철형, 심명필, "국내 소수력발전 입지의 개발타당성 분석", 대한토목학회논문집, 제17권, 제II-3호, 1997.
- Park, W. S., Lee, C. H., and Jeong, S. M., "An Analysis of Performance Characteristics for Small Hydro Power Plants", KWRA, Vol.2, No1, 2001.
- 박완순, 이철형, "소수력발전소의 성능예측기법에 관한 연구", 한국수자원학회, 춘계학술대회, 2003.
- 박완순, 이철형, "장기유입량 변화에 의한 소수력발전소 성능특성 분석", 한국신재생에너지학회, Vol. 5, N0. 4, 2009.