- Volume 11 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Serial Change of Blood Pressure Level of Hypertensive Patients admitted to the Case Management Program
고혈압 사례관리 프로그램 참여자에 대한 혈압수준의 경시적 변화
- Jung, Hyung-Tae (Department of Medicine, Graduate School Chungnam National University, National Health Insurance Corporation) ;
- Bae, Nam-Kyou (National Health Insurance Corporation) ;
- Cho, Young-Chae (Department of Preventive Medicine and public Health, Chungnam National University School of Medicine and Research Institute for Medical Sciences)
- Received : 2010.04.08
- Accepted : 2010.05.13
- Published : 2010.05.31
The purpose of this study was to confirm the effect by case management program and durability of the effect, which targeted on the 250(101 men and 149 women) people who had undergone hypertensive patients case management program through the National Health Insurance Corporation from May 1. 2007 to June 30. 2007. In order to evaluate the effect of case management and durability, the study was examined just before the case management, right after case management, after 6 months and after 12 months through classifying case management 1(Group I) and case management 2(Group II). As a result, the participants' blood pressure level in the hypertensive patients case management improved just after the case management compare to just before one. but it had a tendency to increase once more after 6 months and 12 months case management. In addition, it was confirmed to maintain the effect by the case management in Group II compare to Group I.
- 보건복지부. 2005년 국민건강영양조사. 2007.
- 국민건강보험공단. 건강보험 통계연보. 2008.
- Jee SH, Suh I, Kim IS, Appel LJ. Smoking and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease in men with low levels of serum cholesterol: The Korea Medical Insurance Corporation Study. JAMA, vol. 282(22), pp 2149-2155, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.282.22.2149
- Snechalatha C, Ramachandran A, Sivasankari S, Satyavani K, Vijay V. Insulin secretion and action show differences in impaired fasting glucose and impaired glucose tolerance in Asian Indians. Diabetes Metab Res Rev, vol. 19, pp 329-332, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1002/dmrr.388
- 서현주, 김수근, 김종순, 장윤균, 박일근. 일부 남성근로자의 3년간 고혈압 발생률과 위험요인. 가정의학회지, vol. 39(3), pp 229-234, 2006.
- 김창엽, 김은영, 김철환. 사례관리 시범사업 확대 적용방안 연구. 국민건강보험공단. 서울대학교 보건대학원. 2004.
- Kim CY, Kim EY, Kim CH, Kim HS, Kim HG. Development and evaluation of case management program for the insureds of National Health Insurance. National Health Insurance Corporation. 2003.
- Ministry of Health & welfare, Management Center for Health Promotion. Professional education source for tailored visiting health services, 2008.
- 윤순녕. 만성질환 관리의 질 향상을 위한 사업성과분석 및 개선방안 연구 최종보고서. 서울대학교 간호대학. 2009.
- 이건세, 김철환, 신준호, 유원섭, 이꽃메, 신은영, 김윤미, 김은영. 건강보험 사례관리 인력개발 및 모니터링 방안 연구. 국민건강보험공단. 건국대학교. 2005.
- 배남규, 박석용, 유원섭, 조영채. 국민건강보험공단 고혈압 사례관리 서비스 이용자의 사례관리 종결 후 생활습관 위험요인 및 혈압 변화. 건강보험포럼, 6권 4호, pp. 56-68, 2007.
- 국민건강보험공단. 적정의료이용지원 업무매뉴얼. 2007.
- The seventh report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation and Treatment of High Blood Pressure: the JNC 7 report. JAMA, vol. 289, pp 2560-2572, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.289.19.2560
- Kim EY, Choi JH, Kim CY. So JY, Lee GM, June KJ. Effects of community-based case management program on functional status and caregiver burden of stroke patients. The Journal of Korean Community Nursing, Vol. 15(1), pp. 15-28, 2004.
- 성대현, 임기보, 조양현, 최은영, 박일환, 정유석, 김재훈. 일차 의료의의 고혈압 환자 치료를 위한 목표혈압 수치에 대한 지식 조사. 가정의학회지, vol. 26, pp 464-469, 2005.
- Burt VL, Cutler JA, Higgins M, Horan MJ, Labarthe D, Whelton P, et al. Trends in the prevalence, awareness, treatment, and control of hypertension in the adult US population. Data from the health examination surveys, 1960 to 1991. Hypertension, vol. 26, pp 60-69, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.HYP.26.1.60
- 이명순, 지역 건강증진사업의 활성화 방안 : 질적 수준의 향상. 건강증진학회지, vol. 4(1), pp 5-15, 2002.
- Health Incentive Program and Hypertensive Patients' Blood Pressure Control vol.14, pp.9, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.9.4388