- Volume 11 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Implementation of Visualization for USN Application Scenario based on Web
웹 기반에서의 USN 응용 시나리오 시각화 구현
- Ahn, Byeong-Tae (Information & Communication Center, Catholic University) ;
- Han, Jae-Il (Division of Computer Engineering, Kookmin University) ;
- Kim, Min-Sun (Department of Distribution Management, Hyupsung University)
- Received : 2010.03.25
- Accepted : 2010.05.13
- Published : 2010.05.31
Recently, the world's Information Society, already central to humankind, is rapidly changing towards a fully ubiquitous computing society through the development of USN technology. USN application web services provide convenience through environment recognition as well as automatic recognition of specific situations all through the use of USN technology. It has been proven that it can also enable the safety of human life by providing an optimal service through real-time management. Therefore, USN application web services using such technology can be applied to various aspects of life. In this paper, we have implemented a scenario of with a specific user requirement regarding collected meta-data and sensing data based USN technology. We have implemented a visualization of the solutions suitable for each scenario.
- 김선진, 정우석, 박가람, 최연경, 김선중 "USN 응용서비스 동향", 전자통신동향분석 제 22권, 제 3호, pp. 55-70, 4월, 2007.
- Salem Hadim and Nader Mohamed, "Middleware Challenges and Approaches for Wireless SensorNetworks," IEEE Distributed Systems Online, Vol.7, No.3, June. 2006.
- 김민수, 김광수, 이용준, "USN 미들웨어의 특징 및 기술개발 동향" IITA, 주간기술동향, 통권 1284호, 2월, 2007.
- 한국정보사회진흥원, "u-City 응용서비스 모델 연구", 연구개발보고서, 10월, 2005.
- 정보통신부, "희망한국 실현을 위한 u-City 구축 활성화기본계획", 12월, 2006.
- A. Mainwaring, J. Polastre, R. Szewczyk, and D.Culler, "Wireless Sensor Networks for Habitat Monitoring," ACM, Sensor Networks and Applications, Sep. 2002, pp. 88-97.
- N. Rajendran et al., "WATS-SN: A Wireless Asset Tracking System Using Sensor Networks," In Proc.of 2005 IEEE Int'l Conf. on the Personal Wireless Communications (ICPWC 2005), Jan. 2005, pp. 237-243.