- Volume 11 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Evalution of Earthquake Resistance capacity of Semi-rigid Mid/Low-rise Steel Frame using Composite Panel
복합소재패널을 이용한 반강접 중저층 강골조의 내진성능평가
- Chang, Chun-Ho (Department of Civil Engineering, Keimyung University) ;
- Lee, Taek-Woo (Department of Civil Engineering, Keimyung University)
- Received : 2010.02.26
- Accepted : 2010.05.13
- Published : 2010.05.31
This paper presented regarding an parametric study to investigate seismic capacity evaluation of semi-rigid steel frame infilled with composit panel. In order to propose the optimum retrofit of the steel frame, we analysed the various pattern of retrofitted steel frame subjected to weak/medium earthquake. Steel frame with composit panel was analysed by Time history analyses analysis. The model were analysed using the suites of ground motion developed by NEHRP project on steel moment resisting frame. These earthquakes consist of 20 horizontal ground acceleration record each, i.e., a 10%, 50% probability of accidence in a 50 year period. We considered the semi-rigid connection which are commonly used in field, and modeled the nonlinear connection element (GAP) between panel and frame. It was shown that how is the steel frame with composit panel effected. We also examined the response of retrofitted frame.
Supported by : 계명대학교
- "Seismic evaluation and retrofit of concrete buildings" Vol 1, ATC-40, 1996.
- "Seismic evaluation and retrofit of concrete buildings", Vol. 2, ATC-40, 1996.
- Atorod Aziznamini, Associate Member, ASCE, and James B. Radziminski, Member, "Static and Cyclic Performance of Semirigid Steel Beam-to-Column Connections", pp.2979-2986, 1989.
- Balaur S. Dhillon, Fellow, ASCE, and James W. O`Malley III, Associat Member, "Interactive Design of Semirigid Steel Frames", Journal of Structural Engineering, pp.556-558, 1999.
- BSSC, "NEHRP Recommended provisions for seismic regulations for new buildings and other structures," FEMA 450, Part 1, 2004.
- F.C. Rodrigues, A.C. Saldanha and M.S. Pfeil. . "Non-linear Analysis Steel Frames with Semi-rigid connections", pp.94-97, 1998.
- J.C. Awkar and E.M. Lui. "Seismic Analysis and Response Multistory Semirigid Frames", pp.425-426, 1997.
- Meier, J.G. "Reinforced concrete mechanics and design", PRENTICE-HALL International, Inc, 1997.
- Menegotto and Pinto, "Steel Model used in SeismoStruct", 1973.
- Moy, S.SJ. Editor, "FRP Composite-Life Extension and Stengthe Metallic Structure", Thomas Telford Publishing, 2001.
- Raffaele Pucinotti., "Top-and-Seat and Web Angle Connections", pp.661-662, 2001.
- The Concrete Society, "Design Guidance for Strengthening Constructures Using Fiber Composite Materials", Technical Report No.55, Concrete Society, 2000.
- Wai-Fah Chen, Member, "Semirigid St Beamto-Column Connections: Data Base and Modeling , pp.105-113. 1989.
- Wooyoung Jung, "Seismic Retrofitting of Semi-rigid Frames Using Polymer Matrix Composite Materials", Ph.D. Dissertatio State University of New York at Buffalo, USA., 2003.
- 문창권 ․ 타까꾸 아끼라. "고분자 복합재료" , 시그마프레스, pp.1-10, pp.329-333, 2000.
- 정원석. "FRP내력패널로 보수․보강된 반강접 강골조 구조물의 내진거동 예측", 경북대학교, 2004.
- 최완철, 박진우, "콘크리트 구조물 보강용 FRP 시스템의 재료 특성", 구조보강 연구회, (주) 컨트라넷, 2000.
- 한국건설기술연구원, "내진설계연구(II) 1권-내진설계성능 기준과 경제성평가", 한국지진공학회, 건설교통부. 1997.
- 한국건설기술연구원, "내진설계연구(II) 1권-내진성능 향상", 한국지진공학회, 건설교통부, 1997.
- "강구조 편람." 한국강구조학회, 2000.