- Volume 5 Issue 6
Real-Time Vital Sign Information System Implementation uisng TMO(Time-Triggered and Message-Triggered Object)
시간구동 및 메시지 구동 객체를 이용한 실시간 생체정보 시스템 구현
- Received : 2010.10.04
- Accepted : 2010.12.10
- Published : 2010.12.31
One of the computer application fields which started showing noticeable new growth trends in recent years is the real time communication distributed computing application field. Object-oriented(OO) real time(RT) distributed computing is a form of real-time distributed computing realized with a distributed computer system structured in the form of an object network. In this paper, we describes the application environment as the patient monitor telemedicine system with TMO structure. Vital sign information web viewer systems is also the standard protocol for medical image and transfer. In order to embrace new technologies as telemedicine service, it is important to develope the standard protocol between different systems in the hospital, as well as the communication with external hospital systems. We implemented integration patient monitor telemedicine system between vital sign web viewer systems and hospital information systems.
Supported by : 전남대학교
- A. Attoui and M. Schneider, "An objectoriented model for parallel and reactive systems", Proc. IEEE CS 12th Real-Time Systems Symp., pp.84-93, 1991.
- J. Hernandez and J. A. Sanchez, "RT-MODULA2: An embedded in MODULA2 language for writing concurrent and real time programs", ACM SIGPLAN Notices, Vol. 27, pp.26-36, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1145/130973.130974
- M. Champlain, "Synapse: A Small and Expressive Object-based Real-time Programming Language", ACM SIGPLAN Notices, Vol. 25 pp.124-134, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1145/382080.382640
- O. J. Dahl, "hierarchical program structuring", in Structured Programming, eds. Dahl, Dijkstra, and Hoare, Academic Press, NY, 1972.
- Y. Ishikawa, H. Tokuda, and C. W. Mercer, "An object-oriented real-time programming language", IEEE Computer, pp.66-73, 1992.
- J. C. Laprie, "Dependability: a Unifying Concept for Reliable, Safe, Secure Computing", in Information Processing, ed. J. van Leeuwen, pp.585-593, 1992.
- K. H. Kim and J. Liu, "Deadline Handling in Real-Time Distributed Objects", Proc. ISORC 2000, Newport Beach, CA, pp.7-15, March 2000.
- 한국보건산업진흥원, HL7Korea, "Health Level Seven(HL7)과 개발도구", 2002.
- H. Kopetz, et al., "Fault-Tolerant Membership Service in a Synchronous Distributed Real-Time System", Proc. IFIP WG 10.4 Conf. on Dependable Computing for Critical Appl., Santa Barbara, pp.167-174, Aug. 1989.
- 김광준, 임세정, "HL7(Health Level Seven) 프로토콜을 이용한 실시간 환자 모니터링 웹 뷰어 시스템 개발", 한국해양정보학회 논문지, Vol.12, No.3, March 2009.