- Volume 5 Issue 6
In this paper, we developed a Zigbee module based on CC2520 which is possible to construct the mesh network and also support to Zigbee Pro standard as a preceding research of autonomous moving of mobile robot using Zigbee. After manufacturing the Zigbee module, we selected antenna to fit Zigbee wireless frequency band using network analyze as means performance improvement. We also carry out an impedance matching of Zigbee module, extend the possible distance of two-way wireless communication and ensure the safety of communication.
Supported by : 정보통신산업진흥원
- M Sugano, T Kawazoe, Masayuki Murata, "Indoor Localization system using RSSI measurement of wireless sensor network based on zigbee standard", Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, , 2006.
- D. Cook and S. Das, "Smart Environments: Technologies, Protocols, and Applications", Wiley, 2004.
- Texas Instruments, "CC2520 Datasheet", 2009
- Texas Instruments, "MSP430 Hardware Tools", 2009.
- H Cho, M Kang, J Park, B Park, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, "Performance Analysis of Location estimation algorithm in ZigBee networks using received signal strength", 2007
- S Ondrej, B Zdenek, F Petr, Morne, Mauritius, "ZigBee Technology and Device Design", 2006
- RFDH 운영자, 코너북, "RF 기초강의실", 2009