- Volume 5 Issue 6
Desktop virtualization technology running on the local computing system in the process of resource depletion or degradation, such as upgrading the system to solve problems and manage critical information and systems must be protected. In addition, a virtualized environment by constructing a convenient stand-virtualized infrastructure and user space, and security from external attack or internal flaw or a problem, even if the service fails to respond quickly and should help to recover. In this paper, a comprehensive virtualization technology based on the client's desktop virtualization technology elements needed to find a local computing environment more comfortable and stable in the proposed new virtualization technologies.
- 김인혁, 김태형, 김정한, 임병홍, 엄영익, "시스템 보안을 위한 가상화 기술 활용 동향", 정보보호학회지, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp.26-34, April 2009.
- 홍대영, 고원석, 임성수, "보안과 신뢰성 있는 컴퓨팅을 위한 가상화 기술", 정보과학회지, Vol. 26, No.10, pp.50-57, Oct. 2008.
- B. Lampson, M. Abadi, M. Burrows and E. Wobber, "Authentication in Distributed Systems: Theory and Practice", ACM Transactions on Computer Systems, pp.265-310, Nov. 1992
- Heiser Gernot, Elphinstone, Kevin Kuz, Ihor Klein, Gerwin, Petters, and Stefan M. "Towards Trustworthy Computing Systems: Taking Microkernels to the Next Level", Operating Systems Review 41 (3), pp.3-11, July 2007. https://doi.org/10.1145/1272998.1273000
- VMware, Inc., "Understanding Full Virtualization, Paravirtualization, and Hardware Assist", White Paper, Nov. 2007.
- Samuel T. King, Peter M. Chen, Yi-Min Wang, Chad Verbowski, Helen J. Wang and Jacob R. Lorch, "SubVirt:Implementing malware with virtual machines", Proceedings of the 2006 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, May 2006.
- Bluepill Project, http://bluepillproject.org