- Volume 12 Issue 2
Mechanical behaviour of waterway culvert structure assembled by precast segments
프리캐스트 세그먼트를 이용한 조립식 수로암거구조물의 역학적 거동 특성
- Received : 2010.03.15
- Accepted : 2010.03.25
- Published : 2010.03.31
Due to the characteristic of culvert structure, the standard section of the culvert has been established and applied in field. However, this becomes a limitation in selecting a section design corresponding to various field conditions although it can improve the design and applicability of culvert structure. In order to overcome this limitation, we have developed the design and application technology of culvert structure corresponding to the field conditions that various shapes of culvert structure can be covered by assembly of precast segments. Because the structural characteristics of assembling-type waterway culvert structure, the thickness of structure and amount of reinforcing rods can vary according to the fixation or internal hinge status in the connection part of precast segments. This has a strong influence on the applicability and economic efficiency of culvert structure. Accordingly, in order to suggest a reasonable modeling technique of segment connection parts, this study has conducted the field experiment and numerical analysis. According to the results of field experiment and numerical analysis, the slab, wall and base slab with mortar splice sleeves have shown that the assembling-type of waterway culvert structure behaves like an integrated structure.
- 국토해양부 (2008), 도로암거표준도(설계기준표준도)
- 배규진, 이규필 (2001), "개착식터널 라이닝 해설을 위한 모델링 기법에 관한 연구", 터널기술, 한국터널공학회 논문집, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 13-22.
- 안병익, 김형기, 박복만 (2003), "몰타르 충진식 철근이음의 구속효과", 한국콘크리트학회 논문집, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 102-109.
- 이규필, 이성원, 신휴성, 황재홍 (2008), "리브 보강 프리캐스트 터널 Liner의 역학적 거동 특성", 터널기술, 한국터널공학회 논문집, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 1-8.
- 조효남, 심종성 (1991), 철근콘크리트 구조설계, pp. 101-111.
- 한국건설기술연구원 (2009), "프리캐스트 세그먼트를 이용한 조립식 수로암거 거동계측 및 분석", pp. 7-46.