- Volume 10 Issue 1
Recently multimedia has been formed, provided, and shared enough not to compare with the past, due to the proliferation of Internet and the development of hardware relating to multimedia. Accordingly to internationally give a proper expression to metadata of multimedia, the standard of MPEG-7 has been established, and researches for image search among various data of multimedia using MPEG-7 are going on. Thus there are meaning-based search. In the former there is a merit that search speed is fast, but technology and accuracy by technical knowledge on the image. In the latter the accuracy of search is decreasing because of not understanding the meaning about image and the internet of users. In this study to solve these problems a search system has been designed by combining the two methods. Also the search and manage image data by handheld devices such as portable PDA or smart phone, a system. Once this is used, multimedia data can be efficiently searched and utilized by handheld devices.
- YoungSuk Sin, KiHyung Kim, HaeSang Song, KwangSeon Ann, Embedded Linux using Intel PXA 255, scitech media, 2004.
- Myung Gwun Hwang, Hyun Jang Kong, Pan Koo Kim, "Internet Information Retrieval : Semantic Image Retrieval Using RDF Metadata Based on the Representation of Spatial Relationships", Journal of Korea Information Processing Society, Vol. 11, No.5, pp. 573-500, 2006.
- Lee Iae Ho, Kim Hyeong Jun, Kim Hoe Yul, "Study of Image Information Processing: MPEG-7 based Video/Image Retrieval System(VIRS)", Journal of Korea Information Processing Society, Vol. 10, No.5, pp. 543-552, 2005.
- Virginia E.Ogle and Michael Stonebraker, "Chabot : Retrieval from a Relational Database of Images", IEEE Computer, Vol. 28, No. 9, pp, 40-46, September 1995. https://doi.org/10.1109/2.410150
- Jan Axelson, Lakeview Research, Embedded Ethernet and Internet Complete : Designing and Programming Small Devices for Networking, Paperback, 2003.
- Berkeley DB XML, http://www.sleepycat.com/products/xml.shtml.
- Open Source Native XML Database, http://exist.sourceforge.net/.
- David E. Simon, An Embedded Software Primer, Addison-Wesley, 1999.