- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Estimation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors for Motorcycle
이륜자동차의 대기오염물질 배출계수 산정을 위한 연구
- Lim, Jae-Hyun (Climate Change Research Division, National Institute of Environmental Research) ;
- Kim, Hyun-Min (Transportation Pollution Research Center, National Institute of Environmental Research) ;
- Lee, Sang-Moon (DAELIM MOTOR) ;
- Kang, Hee-Jun (S&T MOTORS) ;
- Lim, Yoon-Sung (Transportation Pollution Research Center, National Institute of Environmental Research) ;
- Seo, Choong-Yeol (Air Quality Control Research Division, National Institute of Environmental Research) ;
- Kim, Jong-Choon (Air Quality Control Research Division, National Institute of Environmental Research)
- 임재현 (국립환경과학원 기후변화연구과) ;
- 김현민 (국립환경과학원 교통환경연구소) ;
- 이상문 (대림 자동차) ;
- 강희준 (S&T모터스(주)) ;
- 임윤성 (국립환경과학원 교통환경연구소) ;
- 서충열 (국립환경과학원 대기제어연구과) ;
- 김종춘 (국립환경과학원 대기제어연구과)
- Published : 2010.02.28
While increased use of motor cycles in the recent years for various demands could worsen air quality, only few studies have been conducted on estimation of emission factors and characterization of emissions from motorcycle. In this study, emissions from selected six models of motorcycle based on largest market share and production rate were investigated. To investigate gaseous and carbonaceous air pollutants, such as carbon monoxide (CO), total hydrocarbon (THC), nitrogen oxide (
Emission factor;Motorcycle;Gaseous air pollutants;Carbonaceous particles
- Chen, K.S., H.M. Wang, C.F. Chen, C.F. Lin, H.C. Hsu, H.H. Kao, and M.T. Hu (2003) Motorcycle emissions and fuel consumption in urban and rural driving conditions, The Science of the Total Environment, 312, 113-122. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0048-9697(03)00196-7
- Choi, B.H. (2005) Estimation of vehicle kilometers, KTSA Report, Korea Transportation Safety Authority.
- EEA (European Environment Agency) (2007) EMEP/CORINAIR emission Inventory Guidebook, B710.
- Hews, I., P. Etheridge, and B. Mason (2004) Motorcycle exhaust emissions factors and test cycles programmefinal report, Ricardo Consulting Engineers.
- Kim, J.C., M.D. Eom, Y.H. Park, J.T. Lee, S.M. Lee, and Y.H. Shin (2001a) A study of exhaust emission characteristics of motorcycles, Proceeding of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, 2001(1), 539-543. (in Korean with English abstract)
- Kim, J.C., M.D. Eom, J.T. Lee, Y.H. Park, S.H. You, S.M. Kim, E.S. Jang, S.M. Lee, and Y.H. Shin (2001b) A study on the evaluation of motorcycle exhaust emission (I), NIER Report, National Institute of Environmental Research, Motor Vehicle Emission Research Laboratory. (in Korean with English abstract)
- Kim, J.C., M.D. Eom, J.T. Lee, S.C. Gwoak, Y.H. Park, J.H. Ryu, S.B. Lee, J.W. Choi, D.W. Lee, S.I. Kwon, J.W. Hwang, C.W. Yun, Y.S. Lim, and S.M. Lee (2002) A study on the evaluation of motorcycle exhaust emission (II), NIER Report, National Institute of Environmental Research, Motor Vehicle Emission Research Laboratory. (in Korean with English abstract)
- Kim, J.C., J.T. Lee, M.D. Eom, Y.H. Park, S.C. Gwoak, Y.S. Lyu, and Y.S. Lim (2003) A study on the evluation of motorcycle exhaust emission, Proceeding of the 36th Meeting of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, 167-168.
- Korea Ministry of Environment (2008) Clean air conservation act.
- Korea Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs (2008) www.mltm.go.kr/USR/statistics/, Statistics of motorcycle registration.
- Leong, S.T., S. Muttamara, and P. Laortanakul (2002) Influence of benzene emission form motorcycles on Bangkok air quality, Atmospheric Environment, 36, 651-661. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(01)00474-5
- Lim, J., L.E. Yu, Y.Y. Kostetski, C. Lim, J. Ryu, and J. Kim (2008) Effects of driving conditions on diesel exhaust particulates, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 58, 1077-1085. https://doi.org/10.3155/1047-3218.104.22.1687
- Tsai, J.H., H.L. Chiang, Y.C. Hsu, H.C. Weng, and C.Y. Yang (2003) The speciation of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from motorcycle engine exhaust at different driving modes, Atmospheric Environment, 37, 2485-2496. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(03)00177-8
- U.S. EPA (2003) Final regulatory support document: control of emissions from highway motorcycles, Assesment and Standards Division, Office of Transportation and Air Quality, EPA 20-R-03-015.
- Volckens, D.A., J. Olson, and M.D. Hays (2008) Carbonaceous species emitted from handled two-stroke engines, Atmospheric Environment, 42, 1239-1248. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2007.10.032
- Yang, H.H., L.T., Hsieh, H.C. Liu, and H.H. Mi (2005) Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon emissions form motorcycles, Atmospheric Environment, 39, 17-25. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2004.09.054
- The Test Study on Driving Efficiency Improvement of Two-wheeled Electric Vehicle according to Regenerative Braking vol.24, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2016.24.6.635
- Per-Charge Range-Testing Method for Two-Wheeled Electric Vehicles vol.38, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2014.38.1.037