- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Estimation of Vehicle Kilometers Travelled and Air Pollution Emission from Motorcycles
이륜차의 일 주행거리조사와 대기오염 배출량 추정
- Jang, Young-Kee (Department of Environmental Engineering, The University of Suwon) ;
- Kim, Jeong (Department of Environmental Engineering, The University of Suwon) ;
- Kim, Pil-Su (Department of Environmental Engineering, The University of Suwon) ;
- Shin, Yong-Il (Department of Environmental Engineering, The University of Suwon) ;
- Kim, Woon-Soo (Seoul Development Institute) ;
- Choi, Yu-Jin (Seoul Development Institute)
- 장영기 (수원대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김정 (수원대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김필수 (수원대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 신용일 (수원대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김운수 (서울시 시정개발연구원 도시기반연구본부) ;
- 최유진 (서울시 시정개발연구원 도시기반연구본부)
- Published : 2010.02.28
Recently it has reported that the motorcycle is a major source of air pollution in urban area by many studies. But the air pollution emission from motorcycle has been high uncertainty due investigation of a lack of activity data and emission factors in Korea. So in this study, the population of moped and VKT (Vehicle kilometers travelled) of motorcycle are investigated for calculation of the emission from this source categories. As the results, the population of moped is estimated as about 400, 000 and corresponded as 23% of registrated motorcycle which is larger than 50 cc in engine displacement. And it is found that the VKT of moped and motorcycle are investigated as 19.1 km/day and 32.3 km/day. Annual air pollution emission from motorcycle and moped are estimated by investigated VKT and updated emission factors. The nationwide emissions of
Motorcycle;Moped;Air pollution emission;VKT
- 교통환경연구소(2009) 이륜차 주행거리 실태조사, 국립환경과학원, 1-19.
- 국토해양부(2009) 국토해양통계누리, http://stat.mltm.go.kr/cate/flist_view.jsp?rs_id=58&mtx_id=2040.
- 서울시(2009) 서울시 이륜차 운행거리 조사(협조자료).
- 서울시(2009) 서울시 이륜차 폐차현황 조사(협조자료).
- Choi, B.H. (2005) Estimation of vehicle kilometers, Korea Transportation Safety Authority, 268-273, 306-308.
- CORINAIR (2007) Emission Inventory Guidebook, Group7 Road Transport.
- Kim, J.C., M.D. Eom, J.T. Lee, S.C. Gwoak, Y.H. Park, S.B. Lee, J.W. Choi, D.W. Lee, S.I. Kwon, J.W. Hwang, C.W. Yun, Y.S. Lim, and S.M. Lee (2002) A study on the evaluation of motorcycle exhaust emission (II), Report of NIER, Korea, 24, 445-460. (in Korean with English abstract)
- Korea Customs and Trade Development Institute (2009) Trade statistics service, http://trass.kctdi.or.kr/service/pub/IntroServlet.
- Lee, W. (2008) A study on the trend situation of messenger and courier services using motorcycle in Seoul, Seoul Development Institute, 35-40.
- Lim, J.H., J.T. Lee, C.W. Yun, C.Y. Seo, C.S. Lim, Y.S. Lim, T.W. Lee, J.C. Kim, H.M. Kim, S.M. Lee, and H.J. Kang (2008) A study on the national emission inventory for air pollutant by transportation type (I), transportation pollution research center national institute of environmental research, DAELIM MOTOR, S&T MOTORS, 36-56.
- National Institute of Environmental Research (2008) National air pollutants emission 2006, Appendix.
- Emission from a Light Duty Diesel Vehicle using a Portable Emissions Measurement System vol.28, pp.1, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2012.28.1.094