- Volume 43 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Calculation of Carbon Dioxide Emissions by South Korea's Fishery Industry
한국 수산업분야 어업용 연소연료의 사용실태와 CO2 배출량의 산정
Lee, Dong-Woo;Lee, Jae-Bong;Kim, Yeong-Hye;Jung, Suk-Geun;Lee, Hae-Won;Hong, Byung-Kyu;Son, Myong-Ho
- Received : 2009.12.29
- Accepted : 2010.02.18
- Published : 2010.02.28
Vessel numbers and fuel consumption by South Korea's offshore and coastal fisheries have continuously declined since 2000. Using the 2006 Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Guidelines,
- Hasegawa K. 2008. Annual fuel oil consumption of japanese fishing vessels. Tech Rept Nat Res Int Fish Eng. 30, 9-15.
- IPCC. 2001. Climate Change 2001: Synthesis Report. A contribution of working groups I, II and III to the third assessment report of the intergovernmental panel on climate change [Watson RT and the Core Writing Team (eds.)]. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, U.S.A., 398.
- IPCC. 2006. 2006 IPCC Guidelines for national greenhouse gas inventories, prepared by the national greenhouse gas inventories programme, Eggleston HS, Buendia L, Miwa K, Ngara T and Tanabe K. (eds). Published: IGES, Japan.
Jin CS, Kim JH, Shon JY, Yang WH, Lee CG and Yang WH. 2008. Importance of national crop productivity in view of
$CO_2$balance. Kor J Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 10, 65-68. https://doi.org/10.5532/KJAFM.2008.10.2.065
- KEEI. 2008. Analyzing applications of 2006 GLs for the national GHG under the UNFCCC. 1, p.367.
Lee SJ and Lim JK. 2007. Calculation of
$CO_2$emission w.r.t. instantaneous generator output using input-output coefficients of thermal power plant. J KIIEE 21, 120-125. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2007.21.5.120
- OECD/IEA. 2004. Energy statistics manual 2005. lEA France, 1-19.
- Park BS and Lee MK. 2005. The analysis of fishery buy-back programs of offshore fisheries concerning fishery production. Jour Fish Mar Sci Edu 17, 115-131.
- Park K, Jung J, Lee M and Kim DH. 2006. Study on Gangwon wind park CDM project. New Renewable Energy 2, 66-71.
- Patatryphon E, Petit P, Kaushik SJ and Werf HMG. 2004. Environmental Impact Assessment of Salmonid Feeds Using Life Cycle Assessment (LCA). Ambio 33, 316-323. https://doi.org/10.1579/0044-7447-33.6.316
- Shin YT. 1999. The definition, problems and policy direction of structure reform in Korean coastal and offshore fisheries. The Journal of Fisheries Business Administration, Korea 30, 39-54.
- Tyedmers P, Watson R and Pauly D. 2005. Fueling global fishing fleets. Ambio 34, 635-638. https://doi.org/10.1579/0044-7447-34.8.635
- Tyedmers P. 2001. Energy consumed by North Atlantic fisheries. In: Fisheries' Impacts on North Atlantic Ecosystems: Catch, Effort and National/ Regional Datasets. Zeller D, Watson Rand Pauly D. (eds.). Fisheries Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 12-34.
- Ziegler F and Hansson PA. 2003. Emissions from fuel combustion in Swedish cod fishery. J Cleaner Production 11, 303-314. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0959-6526(02)00050-1