- Volume 25 Issue 1
A Study on the Improvement for EMU Maintenance System of Urban Transit
도시철도 전동차 유지보수체계의 개선에 관한 연구
- Kim, Kyu-Joong (Daejeon Metropolitan Express Transit Corporation) ;
- Lee, Keun-Oh (Department of Safety Engineering, Seoul National University of Technology)
- Received : 2009.09.02
- Accepted : 2010.02.12
- Published : 2010.02.28
Urban transit system must secure fast, safe and reliable transportation capacity as a metropolitan mass transit. For this purpose, it is important to make all the sub-systems (which consist of EMU, power feeding, signaling & telecommunication, railway, platform facility, and control system and so on) work well. To operate all the systems effectively and reliably, a maintenance measure optimal to each system's characteristics is needed to be established and executed. So, highly reliable maintenance should be performed. But, EMU maintenance methods suitable to its own model and EMU lines are not yet introduced. This study examined few examples mainly to secure reliability on a maintenance quality in operating method and the features of train maintenance system based on travel distance.
urban transit system;maintenance;electric multiple unit(EMU);reliability
- 염동진, "표준전동차 경정비 효율화 방안에 대하 여", 한양대학교 산업대학원 석사논문, pp. 15-17, 2000.
- R. Ramakumar, "Engineering Reliability Fundamentals and Applications", pp. 53-139, 1993.
- 최용운, "도시철도 전동차 정비이론 및 개선방향 연구", 한국철도학회 학술발표대회 논문집, pp. 1859-1865, 2007.
- 차준일, "대전도시철도공사의 혁신적 경영전략과 비전", 한국철도학회 철도저널, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 40-49, 2009.
- 유양하, "MKBSF 산출을 통한 KTX 신뢰성 연구", 서울산업대학교 철도전문대학원 석사논문 pp. 29-43, 2004.