- Volume 25 Issue 1
Formwork is a temporary structure that supports its weight and that of fresh concrete as well as construction live loads. Scaffoling is a temporary frame used to support people and material in the construction or repair of buildings and other large structures. It is usually a modular system of metal pipes, although it can be made out of other materials. Bamboo is still used in some Asian countries like China. The purpose of a working scaffold is to provide a safe place of work with safe access suitable for the work being done. In construction site, steel pipes are usually used as scaffolds. In this study, scaffolding systems which is changed according to sleeper and joist space were measured by buckling test. Buckling load of respective scaffolding system was analyzed by structural analysis program(MIDAS). Buckling load of scaffold with/without wall connection and footboard was got by test and structural analysis. According to these results，we know that scaffolding system of case 3 is suitable. Buckling load of scaffold with wall connection is higher than without wall connection. So wall connection is important in scaffoling systems. Footboard in the scaffolding systems is not effective against promotion of buckling load. Finally, the present study results will be used to design scaffolding systems safely in the construction sites.
temporary structure;scaffolding system;sleeper;joist;wall connection;footboard
- Formwork for Concrete, M. K. Hurd, 1992.
- 최순주, "거푸집․동바리 붕괴재해 사례분석을 통한 재해원인과 예방대책", 한국콘크리트학회 제19회 구술강좌, 1999. 12.
- 백신원, 최순주, "A Study on the Safety Model of Temporary Structures", 제1회 한․일 안전공학 학술발표대회, 1999. 11.
- 백신원, 노민래, "재사용 파이프서포트의 내력변 화 연구(I)", 한국안전학회지, 제19권, 제2호, 2004.
- 백신원, 노민래, "재사용 파이프서포트의 내력변화 연구(II)", 한국안전학회지, 제20권, 제3호, 2005.
- 백신원, 최순주, "재사용 파이프서포트의 내력변화 연구(III)", 한국안전학회지, 제21권, 제3호, 2006.
- 파이프서포트의 내력에 관한 연구, 한국산업안전 공단 산업안전보건연구원, 1999. 12.
- 6m 파이프 서포트의 구조성능 및 안전성 평가, 가설기자재 시험연구소, 1998. 8.