Supported by : 충청대학
- Bainotti AE, Perez ES. 2000. Microbiological evaluation of processed rice consumed in Japan. Word J Microb Biot 16: 77-79. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1008958229413
- Lee HY. 2001. Prospect and current status of rice products. Report of Korea Food Research Institute. Seongnam, Korea. p 15-20.
- Choi BK, Kum JS, Lee HY, Park JD. 2005. Quality characteristics of rice cake (Backsulki ) according to milling type and particle size. Korean J Food Preserv 12: 230-234.
- Ryu GH, Park JY. 2006. Effect of steaming pressure and time and storage period on quality characteristics of Baeksulgi . Korean J Food Preserv 13: 174-179.
- Han SH, Oh MS. 2002. A comparative study on quality characteristics of Baiksulgi (traditional Korean rice cake) made of imported and domestic rices (Chuchung byeo). Korean J Food Cookery Sci 18: 548-555.
- Lee JY, Koo SJ. 1994. A study on the effect of addition of dietary fibers on quality of Julpyun. Korean J Soc Food Sci 10: 267-276.
- Russell PL, Oliver G. 1989. The effect of pH and NaCl content on starch gel aging. J Cereal Sci 10: 123-138. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0733-5210(89)80041-4
- Hwang JK. 1996. Physicochemical properties of dietary fibers. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 25: 715-719.
- Son HS, Park SO, Hwang HJ, Lim ST. 1997. Effect of oligosaccharide syrup addition on the retrogradation of a Korean rice cake (Karedduk). Korean J Food Sci 29: 1213-1221.
- Yoo JN, Kim YA. 2001. Effect of oligosaccharide addition on gelatinization and retrogradation of Backsulgie. Korean J Food Cookery Sci 17: 156-164.
- Kong JY. 2007. New informations of oligosaccharides. Yelimmidia, Seoul, Korea. p 250-263.
- Kim DH. 2005. Food Chemistry. Tamgudang, Seoul, Korea. p 247.
- Roger B. 1991. Trehalose, a new approach to premium dried foods. Trends Food Sci Technol 2: 166-169. https://doi.org/10.1016/0924-2244(91)90671-5
- Kim HY, Noh KS. 2008. Effect of trehalose on the shelf-life of Backsulgie. Korean J Food Cookery Sci 24: 912-918.
- Martin ML, Hoseney RC. 1991. A mechanism of bread firming. II. Role of starch hydrolyzing enzymes. Cereal Chem 68: 503-507.
Akers AA, Hoseney RC. 1994. Water-soluble dextrins from
$\alpha$-amylase treated bread and their relationship to bread firming. Cereal Chem 71: 223-227.
- Carroll JO, Boyce COL, Wong TM, Strace CA. 1987. Bread antistaling method. US Patent 4,654,216.
- Slominska L, Maczynski M. 1985. Studies on the application of pullulance in starch saccharification process. Starch 37: 386-390. https://doi.org/10.1002/star.19850371107
Sohn CB, Lee SM. 1994. Effect of retrograde restraint of rice cake using raw starch saccharifying
$\beta$-amylase from Bacillus polymyxa No. 26. Korean J Food Sci Technol 26: 459-463.
- Song JC, Park HJ. 2003. Effects of starch degradation enzymes on the retrogradation of a Korean rice cakes. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 32: 1262-1269. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2003.32.8.1262
- Kim JS, Shin MS. 2006. Quality characteristics of cookies with resistant starches. Korean J Food Cookery Sci 23: 659-665.
- Park JW, Park HJ, Son JC. 2003. Suppression effect of maltitol on retrogradation of Korean rice cake. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 32: 175-180. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2003.32.2.175
- Koh BK. 1999. Development of the method to extend shelf life of Backsulgie with enzyme treatment. Korean J Soc Food Sci 15: 533-538.
- Lee HJ, Nam JH. 2000. The changes of characteristics of glutinous and rice Korean cake with trehalose in the storage. Korean J Food Nutr 13: 570-577.
- Garcia-Alonso A, Jimenez-Escrig A, Martin-Carron N, Bravo L, Saura-Calixto F. 1999. Assessment of some parameters involved in the gelatinization and retrogradation of starch. Food Chem 66: 181-187. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0308-8146(98)00261-1
- Effect of Trehalose on Rheological Properties of Bread Flour Dough vol.46, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2014.46.3.341
- Effect of retort sterilization on microbial safety and quality characteristics of a rice cake, songpyeon vol.25, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10068-016-0169-5
- The Quality Characteristics of Backsulgi with Dough Ripe Stage Rice and Yellow Ripe Stage Rice vol.29, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2013.29.4.353
- Effects of Tapioca Starches on Quality Characteristics of Rice Cookies vol.29, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2013.29.5.469
- Quality Characteristics of Sulgitteok Using Dry Non-Glutinous Rice Flour with Added Various Sweeteners vol.30, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2014.30.5.517
- The Study on the Microbiological Limitation Standards Setting of Handmade Rice-cake by Steam Processing vol.15, pp.7, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.7.4310
- A Monitoring for the Management of Microbiological Hazard in Rice-cake by Climate Change vol.27, pp.3, 2012, https://doi.org/10.13103/JFHS.2012.27.3.301
- Effect of Oligosaccharides on Retrogradation of Sulgidduk vol.25, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.17495/easdl.2015.6.25.3.513
- The Application of the HACCP System to Korea Rice-cake vol.14, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5792
- A Study on Microbiological Hazard Analysis according to the Steaming Process of Various Rice Cakes vol.23, pp.6, 2010, https://doi.org/10.20878/cshr.2017.23.6.003
- 트레할로스를 첨가한 쌀식빵의 품질특성 vol.35, pp.2, 2010, https://doi.org/10.12925/jkocs.2018.35.2.568
- Starch Retrogradation in Rice Cake: Influences of Sucrose Stearate and Glycerol vol.9, pp.12, 2010, https://doi.org/10.3390/foods9121737