- Volume 12 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Service Quality Assessment according to Character Type of Customers by Beauty Shop Type
뷰티샵 유형별 고객의 성격유형에 따른 서비스 품질 평가에 관한 연구
- Park, Eun-Jung (Department of Skin and Beauty Care, Dongju College) ;
- Park, Ok-Lyun (Department of Fashion Design & Merchandising, Kyung-Sung University)
- Received : 2010.07.12
- Accepted : 2010.09.22
- Published : 2010.10.30
As the beauty industry has strong intangible attributes unlike the other service industry, the provision of service quality capable of fulfilling customer's desire and customer's satisfaction activity due to this are important. The purpose of this research is to provide marketing materials capable of maximizing consumer's satisfaction as a study on assessment of service quality according to a character type of customers by beauty shop type with the target of customers using a beauty shop. The sub-dimension of a personality type of beauty shop's customers is five factors, which were named neurose, sincerity, extroversion, openness and affinity, and the sub-dimension of service quality is five factors, which were named specialty, responsiveness, empathy, tangibility and reliability. It could be known that the service quality according to the character type of customers by beauty shop has influence on all of tangibility, reliability, expertise, responsiveness and empathy factors. Accordingly, this research would be utilized as good material for service improvement that can divide service quality by beauty shop and maximize satisfaction of consumers. Based on the above research results, marketing implications are that the customized promotional management according to the character type of customers by beauty shop is necessary and the granular management manual according to customer's differentiation by beauty shop is necessary. The effect that a personality type of customers by beauty shop has on the empathy factor among service quality factors shows a significant difference in neurose and openness factors in case of beauty salons, and shows a significant difference in sincerity and openness factors in case of skin care salons.
Beauty shops;Personality Type;service quality
- 유태용. (1999). 성격5요인과 학습수행간의 관계. 광운대학교 대학원 석사학위논몬.
- 김연중. (2008). 인터넷 쇼핑몰의 서비스품질과 고객 성격유형이 충성도에 미치는 영향. 동신대학교 대학원 석사학위논문.
- 김효정, 제미경. (2000). 미용실 이용고객의 서비스품질 결정요인과 고객만족, 한국소비문화학회지, 3(2), 177-196.
- 박은주, 장영웅. (2002). 미용서비스에 대한 위험지각과 소비자 만족의 관계연구. 한국미용학회지, 9(1), 120-138.
- 이은경. (2008). 점포속성이 피부미용실 선택행동에 미치는 영향 실증분석. 용인대학교 경영대학원 석사학위논문.
- 전경혜. (2008). 조직구성원의 성격특성이 서비스지향성과 직무성에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구. 경희대학교 경영대학원 석사학위논문.
- 조익준. (2005). 호텔종사원의 성격특성과 서비스지향성과의 관계. 계명대학교 경영대학원 석사학위논문.
- 한인수. (1999). 혁식행위에 영향을 미치는 개인성격과 작업환경. 한국경영학회지, 28(2), 477-504.
- 황선아. (2001). 미용실의 서비스 품질과 소비자 만족에 관한 연구. 성균관대학교 대학원 석사학위논문.
- Churchill, G. A. (1979). A Paradigm for Developing Better Measures of Marketing Construct. Journal of Marketing Research, 16(1), 64-73. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150876
- Howard, John A, Jagdish N. Sheth. (1969). The theory of Buyer Behavior. New York : John Wiley & Sons Inc., p.145.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithmal V. A, & Berry, L. L. (1988). Communication and Control Process in the Delivery if Service Quality. Joural of Marketing, 52(1), 36-54. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251684