- Volume 12 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Pattern Development of Baseball Cap
베이스볼 캡(Baseball cap)의 패턴 개발에 관한 연구
- Kim, Na-Young (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Pusan National University) ;
- Jang, Jeong-Ah (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Pusan National University)
- Received : 2010.08.09
- Accepted : 2010.09.01
- Published : 2010.10.30
To present a 6-piece baseball cap pattern with good wearing sensation and with good reflection of head shape, this study conducted direct measurement using martin's anthropometer and indirect measurement using surgical tape among women of 20 to 24 years old. For a crown, correlation analysis was carried out between direct measurements and surface shell measurements of each section on the head to set main items for prototype design, along with regression analysis to complete design formula; for a cap pattern, draping design was used on the finished crown to compete cap pattern design formula. The results showed that main measurement items to design a baseball cap included head circumstance and bitragion arc for a crown and the cephalic index for a cap. For the crown pattern reflecting the shape of the head, 6 pieces were designed with different sizes and types of front (F), side (S), and back (B) patterns; hemline was also designed diagonally and completed by reflecting the curve of the head.
Supported by : 부산대학교
- 김나영, 장정아 (2009). 베이스볼 캡의 시판 제품 분석. 한국의류산업학회지, 11(6), 925-933.
- 송미령, 오순희 (1998). 우리 나라 여성을 위한 모자 패턴의 개발 연구. 복식문화학회지, 6(4), 175-187.
- 이진희. (2003). 성인 남성 모자를 위한 사이즈 체계 연구. 한국생활과학회지, 12(4), 553-558.
- 文化服裝學院. (2000). 工藝1. 日本文化出版局.
- Albrizio, Ann(1998). Classic Millinery Techniques. Lark Books.