- Volume 12 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Briefs Pattern Making for Women in their 20's using 3D Parametric Human Body Model
3차원 파라메트릭 모델을 활용한 20대 성인 여성용 브리프 패턴 설계
- Choi, Sin-Ae (Department of Clothing & Fashion, Graduate School, Yeungnam University) ;
- Park, Soon-Jee (School of Textiles, Yeungnam University)
- Received : 2010.04.26
- Accepted : 2010.08.14
- Published : 2010.10.30
This study was designed to generate briefs pattern for women in their twenties using 3D parametric body model. 151 women in their 20's were random sampled and measured using Martine's anthropometry. And one subject was chosen as the representative subject for 3D scanning. Parametric model was generated of using CATIA P3, Unigraphics NX4.0, Rapidform 2006. And the 3D surface of parametric body model was flattened onto the 2D plane. 3 downscale ratios(0%, 10%, 15%) were applied to generated pattern to figure out what downscale ratio was suitable to make briefs with stretch fabric. 4 kinds of experimental briefs were made with stretch fabrics(0%, 10%, 15% downscale) and worn on the dressform. Subjective evaluation on the appearance was done and the data was analyzed by ANOVA with post-hoc test. Briefs pattern was generated through the process of flattening the parametric surface and arranging the patches to make briefs pattern by dart manipulation. The different ration of outline and area between 3D surface and 2D pattern were 0.22% and 0.09% respectively. It showed that a parametric model could provide a desirable pattern with minute size error. The results of subjective evaluation on the appearance of 4 experimental briefs showed that stretch briefs with 15% downscale ratio was evaluated most highly in most items. Findings imply that it is feasible to apply 3D parametric model to generate patterns for various items considering various fabric properties.
Supported by : 영남대학교
- 김정하. (2006). 여성용 briefs 패턴설계. 청주대학교 대학원 석사학위논문.
- 나미향. (2000). 임산부용 Briefs 패턴설계에 관한 연구. 청예논총, 17, 137-152.
- 도월희. (1993). 노년층 체형특성과 Briefs 원형의 적합성에 관한 연구. 이화여자대학교 대학원 석사학위논문.
- 박순지, 조영한, 박정환, 김재현, 서추연, 김태규, 이희정. (2007). CAD system을 활용한 의복 패턴용 3차원 인체스캔데이터 표면 평면화. 한국정밀공학회 추계학술대회 논문집, pp. 303-304.
- 박순지. (1998). 20대 여성의 하반신 체형분석에 의한 슬랙스 원형 설계에 관한 피복인간 공학적 연구. 연세대학교 대학원 박사학위논문.
- 산업자원부 기술표준원. (2005). 제5차 한국인 인체치수 조사자료. p. 57, p. 59.
- 의류소비실태조사보고서. (2005). 한국섬유산업연합회. 자료검색일 2008, 09. 20, 자료출처 http://www.kofoti.or.kr
- 이효진, 김진. (2006). 노년 여성 표준체형의 팬티 원형 개발 연구. 복식문화연구지, 14(5), 864-875.
- 정연희, 홍경희, 김시조. (2005). Triangle Simplification에 의한 3D 인체형상분할과 삼각조합방법에 의한 2D 패턴구성. 한국의류학회지, 29(9), 1359-1368.
- Park, S. J. & Miyoshi, M. (2003). Development of Theory and Auto CAD Program for Designing the Individual Bodice Pattern from 3D Scanning Data of Human Body. Journal of ARAHE, 10(4), 216-225.
- Wang, C. C. L., Wang Y., & Yuen, M. M. F. (2005). Design automation for customized apparel products. Computer-Aided Design, 37(7), 675-691. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cad.2004.08.007
- Domestic Research Trends in IT Fashion vol.14, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2012.14.4.614
- Technical Design of Tight Upper Sportswear based on 3D Scanning Technology and Stretch Property of Knitted Fabric vol.14, pp.2, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2012.14.2.277
- Functional Underwear Development for Elderly Woman from 3D Body Model applying PCM treatment vol.18, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2016.18.4.457