- Volume 12 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
The Image Evaluations of Male and Female University Students at the Shapes of Skirts
스커트 형태에 따른 남녀 대학생의 이미지 평가
- Lee, Young-Ju (Dept. of Fashion Design & Merchandising, Kyungsung University) ;
- Choi, Kyung-Ok (Dept. of Fashion Design & Merchandising, Kyungsung University)
- Received : 2010.05.15
- Accepted : 2010.07.12
- Published : 2010.10.30
The results of the image evaluations by various shapes of skirts which are typical female's lower garment were as follows; 1. The composition factors of images by the shapes of skirts were classified into five factors. The 1st factor is lovely image factor, the 2nd is attractive image factor, the 3rd is practical image factor, the 4th is slim-looking image factor and the 5th is long-looking image factor. 2. In the 1st factor- lovely image factor, tiered skirt,
shapes of the skirts;image evaluation;skirts preference
Supported by : 경성대학교
- 김예경, 이영주. (2007). 스커트와 슬랙스 벨트위치 변화에 따른 시각적 평가. 한국생활과학회지, 16(5), 1021-1029. https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2007.16.5.1021
- 어미경. (2000). 어패럴 메이킹. 서울: 교학연구사.
- 이은령, 이경희. (1996). 실루엣 이미지의 시각적 평가에 관한 연구- X-line의 변화를 중심으로-. 한국의류학회지, 20(4), 631-646.
- 이형숙, 남윤자. (2001). 서양의복구성. 서울: 교학연구사.
- Barocas, R., & Karoly, p. (1972). Effects of physical appearance on social responsiveness. Psychological Reports, 31, 495-500. https://doi.org/10.2466/pr0.1922.214.171.1245
- Gibbins, K., & Coney, J. R. (1981). Meaning of Physical Dimension of Wonen's clothing. Perceptual and Motor Skill, pp. 720-722.
- The Visual Evaluation for the Skirt of Women in 20s and 30s vol.23, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5934/kjhe.2014.23.3.501