- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on Status of Use of Community Park and Level of Satisfaction Based on Types of Its Facilities
근린공원 시설유형에 따른 이용실태 및 만족도에 관한 연구
- Park, Yool-Jin (Department of Environment landscape Architecture Design, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Hwa-Ok (Department of Environment landscape Architecture Design, Chonbuk National University)
- Received : 2009.09.04
- Accepted : 2010.01.12
- Published : 2010.04.30
In this study this author made research and analysis on physical status and characteristics of community parks in Ik-san provinces and also depending on its potential resources such parks were classified into constructed parks and unconstructed parks and status of use of such parks and level of satisfaction were studied. Through this paper this author strived to provide basic data required for forming green track of land for the parks. Required time for visiting community parks either constructed or unconstructed type was within 40 minutes or less. However constructed parks appeared to be more convenient for access in comparison with natural unconstructed parks. Mostly they were used by residents in neighboring community and also residents in the area around it were found as using it frequently. At the time of using community parks either constructed or unconstructed types means of access were mostly by walking or by riding bicycles. Thus considering large number of users of such parks are from neighboring community it appeared that parks with its simplicity and convenience in terms of distance and with rich nature were preferred by users rather than large scale parks at distance. In terms of time frame of use and motivation of visit constructed parks were used mainly for exercise and relaxation in the morning at parks and its facilities whereas un constructed parks were mostly used in the afternoon for for walking and chatting and rest under with time to spare at shadows of its trees. Time spent at parks were composed mostly of rest and walking more frequently than exercise and leisure activity thus it was different from motivation for visiting parks. As for evaluation of use of parks natural elements, unique environment, trees and lawns featured highly in unconstructed parks in comparison with constructed parks. Thus it seemed visitors are more conscious of forest and landscape in a form of unchanged nature. Thus for community parks first consideration should be heightening accessibility in view of primary concern for convenience by users rather than facilities or environmental conditions.
Community park;Constructed parks and unconstructed parks
- Chiesura, A., 2004, The role of urban parks for the sustainable city. Landscape and Urban planning, 68-137.
- Zeisel, Jhon, 1981, Inquiry by design:tools for environment-behavior research. Cambridge University Press, 232-239.
- 김경시, 2007, 주민참여에 관한 연구, 석사학위 논문, 배재대학교.
- 김세천, 허준, 1992, 전주시 도시공원의 이용형태 분석 및 관리실태에 대한 만족도 평가에 관한 연구, 한국조경학회지, 20(2), 90-105.
- 김용수, 1989, 대구시 도시공원의 성격에 따른 이용자 만족요인 및 행태분석, 한국조경학회지, 17(1), 17-27.
- 김유일, 1989, 도시 근린공원의 평가, 성균관 대학교 논문집, 40(1).
- 김한도, 1994, 도시공원 이미지와 이용의 관계성에 관한 연구, 박사학위논문, 성균관대학교.
- 김희우, 2007, 광주광역시 근린공원의 이용실태 및 만족도 평가연구, 한국조경학회지, 35(4), 16-31.
- 박승범, 1991, 도시공원 이용 만족도에 기초한 도시공원의 개발방향에 관한 연구, 한국조경학회지, 19(3), 87-97.
- 봉원일, 1997, 주민의 근린공원 이용형태 연구, 석사학위논문, 연세대학교 산업대학원.
- 서정영, 성현찬, 2009, 의식조사를 통한 이용자 중심의 도시공원 조성방안 연구, 한국환경복원기술학회지, 12(2), 61-72.
- 이주희, 박진아, 2008, 역세권내 역 인접 소공원의 유형별 이용형태분석을 통한 활성화 방안연구, 한국조경학회지, 36(3), 9-20.
- 지도검색, 2009, http://local.daum.net/map/index.jsp.
- 허준, 1990, 서울시 근린공원 이용만족도 평가에 관한 연구, 박사학위논문, 경희대학교.
- 현중영, 박한용, 1992, 도시공원시설의 이용자 만족 인과 모형, 한국조경학회지, 20(3), 103-109.
- Characterising urban sprawl on a local scale with accessibility measures vol.178, pp.3, 2012, https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1475-4959.2012.00468.x
- Studies on Usage Patterns and Use Range of Neighborhood Parks: Focused on ′Regional Area Parks′ in Seoul, Korea vol.15, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3130/jaabe.15.495
- Extraction of Essential Design Elements for Urban Parks - Based on the Analysis of 2017 Satisfaction Survey of Park Use in Seoul - vol.46, pp.6, 2018, https://doi.org/10.9715/KILA.2018.46.6.041