- Volume 43 Issue 5
Influence of Continious Application of Gypsum, Popped Rice Hull, and Zeolite on Soil Aggregation of Reclaimed Sandy Loam Soils
석고, 팽화왕겨 및 제오라이트 연속시용이 간척지 세사양토의 입단화에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2010.10.22
- Accepted : 2010.10.25
- Published : 2010.10.30
We investigated influence of continious application of gypsum (G:
Aggregates;Fine sandy loam;Gypsum;Popped rice hulls;Soil Aggregation;Zeolite
- Ahn, Y., S.H. Lee, K.J. Ji, B.D. Hong, H.M. Rho, S.H. Ryu, S.M. Lee, K.H. Han, W.J. Choi, S.I. Yun, and Y.D. Choi. 2002. Studies on changes of soil characteristics and utilization after tidal land reclamation. KARICO Project No. 2002-05-09:31–41.
- Beare, M.H., P.F. Hendrix, and D.C. Coleman. 1994. Water-stable aggregates and organic matter fractions in conventional and no-tillage soils. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 58:777-786. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1994.03615995005800030020x
- Elliott, E.T. 1986. Aggregate structure and carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus in native and cultivated soils. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 50:627-633. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1986.03615995005000030017x
- Jastrow, J.D., T.W. Boutton, and R.M. Miller. 1996. Carbon dynamics of aggregate associated organic matter estimated by carbon-13 natural abundance. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 60:801-807. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1996.03615995006000030017x
- Kim, S.J., S.H. Beak., S.U. Lee, D.G. Kim, and Y.J. Na. 2005. Effect of Gypsum, Popped Rice Hull and Zeolite on Soil Aggregation in Reclaimed Tideland, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 38:231–237.
- NIAST (National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology). 2000. Method of soil and plant analysis. NIAST, Rural Development Administration, Korea.
- Puget, P., C. Chenu, and J. Balesdent. 1995. Total and young organic matter distributions in aggregates of silty cultivated soils. Eur. J. Soil Sci. 46:449-459. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2389.1995.tb01341.x
Supported by : 원광대학교