- Volume 49 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Two New Species of Tylenchorhynchus Cobb, 1913 (Nematoda: Belonolaimidae) from Sudan
수단산 위축선충과(참선충목) 두 신종에 대한 보고
- Elbadri, G.A.A. (Agricultural Research Cooperation, Crop Protection Research Center) ;
- Moon, Il-Sung (Korea Forest Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Dong-Woon (Department of Applied Biology, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Choo, Ho-Yul (Department of Applied Biology and Environmental Sciences, Institute of Agriculture and Life Science, Gyeongsang National University)
- Received : 2010.01.11
- Accepted : 2010.03.16
- Published : 2010.03.30
Two new species of Tylenchorhynchus Cobb, 1913 from sugar cane fields in Sudan, T. sudanensis and T. elamini are described and illustrated. T. sudanensis is characterized by rather medium body size female, L= 0.692 mm long with rather medium stylet length of 20 - 23
- Handoo, Z. 2002. A key and diagnostic compendium to the species of the genus Tylenchorhynchus Cobb, 1913 (Nematoda: Belonolaimidae). J. Nematol. 32: 20-34.
- Kumar, A.C. 1981. Studies on nematodes in coffee soils of south India. 5. Description of three new species of Tylenchorhynchus and occurrence of four other tylenchids. J. Coffee Res. 11: 89-99.
- Schlinder, A.F. 1961. A simple substitute for the Baremann funnel. Pl. Dis. Reporter. 45: 747-748.
- Seinhorst, J.W. 1959. A rapid method for the transfer of nematodes from the fixative to anhydrous glycerol. Nematol. 4: 67-69. https://doi.org/10.1163/187529259X00381
- Yassin, A.M. 1992. Sudan. Plant nematode problems and their control in the Near East Region (FAO plant production and protection paper-144). Eds. by M.A. Maqbool and B. Kerry. Proceedings of the expert consultation on plant nematode problems and their control in the Near East Region, Karachi, Pakistan. pp. 22-26. November, 1992.