- Volume 23 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Highly Enhanced EL Properties of PF Copolymers with Pyrazole Derivatives
피라졸 유도체를 함유한 폴리알킬플루오렌 공중합체의 향상된 EL 특성
- Kang, In-Nam (Department of Chemistry, The Catholic University of Korea) ;
- Lee, Ji-Hoon (Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, Chungju National University)
- Received : 2010.04.19
- Accepted : 2010.06.09
- Published : 2010.07.01
We have synthesized new blue electroluminescent polyalkylfluorene-based copolymers [poly(F-co-Py)x:y, where x:y = 99:1 or 95:5 mole ratios] containing the hole-injecting pyrazole derivative [3,3'-(4,6-bis(octyloxy)-1,3-phenylene)bis(1,5-diphenyl-4,5-dihydro-1H-pyrazole] through Ni(0) mediated polymerization, and their electroluminescent properties were investigated. Electroluminescent (EL) devices were fabricated with ITO / PEDOT:PSS (110 nm) / copolymers or PF homopolymer (80 nm) / Ca (50 nm) / Al (200 nm) configuration. Each EL device constructed from the copolymer exhibited significantly enhanced brightness and efficiency compared with a device constructed from the PF homopolymer. The EL device constructed with poly(F-co-Py)99:1 exhibited the highest luminous efficiency and brightness (0.95 cd/A and
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단
- C. W. Tang and S. A. VanSlyke, Appl. Phys. Lett. 51, 913 (1987). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.98799
- J. H. Burroughes, D. D. C. Bradley, A. R. Brown, R. N. Marks, K. Mackay, R. H. Friend, P. L. Burn, and A. B. Holmes, Nature 347, 539 (1990). https://doi.org/10.1038/347539a0
- G. Gustafsson, Y. Cao, G. M. Treacy, F. Klavetter, N. Colaneri, and A. J. Heeger, Nature 357, 477 (1992). https://doi.org/10.1038/357477a0
- P. L. Burn, A. B. Holmes, A. Kraft, D. D. C. Bradley, A. R. Brown, R. H. Friend, and R. W. Gymer, Nature 356, 47 (1992). https://doi.org/10.1038/356047a0
- K. L. Paik, N. S. Baek, H. K. Kim, J. H. Lee, and Y. Lee, Macromolecules 35, 6782 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1021/ma020406r
- N. S. Baek, H. K. Kim, E. H. Chae, B. H. Kim, and J. H. Lee, Macromolecules 35, 9282 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1021/ma021165q
- J. H. Lee, H. S. Yu, W. H. Kim, Y. S. Gal, J. H. Park, and S. H Jin, J. Polym. Sci. Part A. Polym. Chem. 38, 4185 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1002/1099-0518(20001201)38:23<4185::AID-POLA30>3.0.CO;2-F
- B. S. Lee, X. W. Gao, J. Y. Park, Y. G. Baek, J. W. Yang, K. K. Paek, and S. H. Ju, J. KIEEME 21, 562 (2008).
- A. Kraft, A. C. Grimsdale, and A. B. Holmes, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 37, 402 (1998). https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1521-3773(19980302)37:4<402::AID-ANIE402>3.0.CO;2-9
- H. Becker, H. Spreitzer, W. Kreuder, E. Kluge, H. Schenk, I. Parker, and Y. Cao, Adv. Mater. 12, 43 (2000).
- J. H. Lee and D. H. Hwang, Chem. Commun. 22, 2836 (2003).
- S. K. Kim, J. H. Eom, D. Mi, C. H. Jumg, J. H. Lee, I. N. Kang, H. H. Kim, and D. H. Hwang, Syn. Met. 159, 1672 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.synthmet.2009.05.005
- J. S. Kang, S. K. Kim, J. Y. Jung, J. H. Lee, J. Y. Jaung, and J. W. Park, Mol. Cryst. Liq. Cryst. 514, 171 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1080/15421400903240548