- Volume 23 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Dynamic Transient Phenomena of a Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell
- Lee, Ying (Department of Electrical Engineering, Dongshin University) ;
- Choi, Yong-Sung (Department of Electrical Engineering, Dongshin University) ;
- Zhang, You-Sai (School of Electronic and Information, Jiangsu University of Science and Technology) ;
- Lee, Kyung-Sup (Department of Electrical Engineering, Dongshin University)
- Received : 2010.05.06
- Accepted : 2010.06.07
- Published : 2010.07.01
The proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC) holds great promise of clean power. However, in practical applications which use the PEMFC as the power source, the output voltage from the fuel cell undergoes a transient response especially during acceleration and deceleration. This paper presents the relationships between the charge curves of the internal voltage rise, discharge curves of the internal voltage drop, the voltage with a time constant
- J. M. Andújar and F. Segura, Renew. and Sustain. Energy Reviews, 13, 2309 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2009.03.015
- R. O’Hayre, S.-W. Cha, W. Colella, and F. B. Prinz, Fuel Cell Fundamentals (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2008) p. 261.
- R. Hoefnagels, E. Smeets, and A. Faaij, Renew. and Sustain. Energy Reviews 14, 1661 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2010.02.014
- T. Mennola, M. Mikkola, M. Noponen, T. Hottinen, and P. Lund, J. Power Sources 112, 261 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7753(02)00391-9
- J.-B Jia, M. Han, and J. Xiao, J. Computer Simulation 24, 227 (2007).
- J. H. Cho, H.-S. Kim, and K. D. Min, J. Power Sources 185, 118 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2008.06.073
- W.-R. Chen, J. Academic News 2, 12 (2009).