- Volume 23 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Gene Expression of Heart and Adipocyte Fatty Acid-binding Protein in Chickens by FQ-RT-PCR
- Tu, Yunjie (Poultry Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences) ;
- Su, Yijun (Poultry Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences) ;
- Wang, Kehua (Poultry Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences) ;
- Zhang, Xueyu (Poultry Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences) ;
- Tong, Haibing (Poultry Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences) ;
- Gao, Yushi (Poultry Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences)
- 투고 : 2009.11.03
- 심사 : 2010.02.11
- 발행 : 2010.08.01
This study was to detect the expression of heart fatty acid-binding protein (H-FABP) and adipocyte fatty acid-binding protein (A-FABP) gene mRNA in different tissues of Rugao and Luyuan chickens at 56 d and 120 d by real-time fluorescence quantitative reverse transcription polymerase-chain reaction (FQ-RT-PCR). The primers were designed according to the sequences of HFABP, A-FABP and GAPDH genes in Gallus gallus, which were used as target genes and internal reference gene, respectively. The levels of H-FABP and A-FABP gene expression were detected by SYBR Green I FQ-RT-PCR. The relative H-FABP and A-FABP gene mRNA expression level was calculated with 2-
Gene Expression;Fluorescent Quantitative Reverse PCR;A-FABP Gene;H-FABP Gene;Chicken
- Aguero, M., A. Sanchez, E. San Miguel, C. Gomez-Tejedor and M. A. Jimenez-Clavero. 2007. A real-time TaqMan RT-PCR method for neuraminidase type 1 (N1) gene detection of H5N1 Eurasian strains of avian influenza virus. Avian Dis. 51:378-381. https://doi.org/10.1637/7642-050306R.1
- Cho, E. S., D. H. Park, B. W. Kim, W. Y. Jung, E. J. Kwon and C. W. Kim. 2009. Association of GHRH, H-FABP and MYOG polymorphisms with economic traits in pigs. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 22(3):307-312. https://doi.org/10.5713/ajas.2009.70748
- Chen, K. W., Y. J. Tu and S. J. Zhang. 2006. Analysis on genetic variation of adipocyte fatty acid binding protein gene in different chicken breeds. Acta Veterinaria et Zootechnica Sinica. 37(11):1114-1117.
- Fisher, R. M., P. Eriksson and J. Hoffstedt. 2001. Fatty acid binding protein expression in different adipose tissue depots from lean and obese individuals. Diabetologia Oct. 44(10):1268-1273. https://doi.org/10.1007/s001250100643
- Gerbens, F., A. J. Erp and F. L. Harders. 1999. Effect of genetic variants of the heart fatty acid-binding protein gene on intramuscular fat and performance traits in pigs. Anim. Sci. 77(4):846-852.
- Gerbens, F., A. Jansen and A. J. Erp. 1998. The adipocyte fatty acid binding protein locus: characterization and association with intramuscular fat content in pigs. Mamm. Genome 9:1022-1026. https://doi.org/10.1007/s003359900918
- Gerbens, F., F. J. Verburg and H. Moerkerk. 2001. Intramuscular fat content in pigs associations of heart and adipocyte fatty acid-binding protein gene expression with intramuscular fat content in pigs. J. Anim. Sci. 79:347-354.
- Hovenier, R., E. Kanis, T. Van Asseldonk,and N. G. Westerink. 1992. Genetic parameters of pig meat quality traits in a halothane negative population. Livest. Prod. Sci. 32:309-321. https://doi.org/10.1016/0301-6226(92)90002-L
- Hovenier, R., E. Kanis, T. Van Asseldonk and N. G. Westerink. 1993. Breeding for pig meat quality in halothane negative populations. Pig News Info. 14:17-25.
- Houng, H. H., D. Hritz and N. Kanesa-thasan. 2000. Quantitative detection of dengue 2 virus using fluorogenic RT-PCR based on 3 noncoding sequence. J. Virol. Methods 86:1-11. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0166-0934(99)00166-4
- Murphy, C., M. Mc Gurk, J. Pettigrew, A. Santinelli, R. Mazzucchelli, P. G. Johnston, M. R. Ontironi and D. J. Waugh. 2005. Nonapical and cytoplasmic expression of interleukin, CXCR1, and CXCR2 correlates with cell proliferation and microvessel density in prostate can cer. Clin. Cancer Res. 11:4117-4127. https://doi.org/10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-04-1518
- Meuwissen, T. H. E. and M. E. Goddard. 1996. The use of marker haplotypes in animal breeding schemes. Genet. Sel. Evol. 28(2):161-176. https://doi.org/10.1186/1297-9686-28-2-161
- Nade, T., S. Hirabara, T. Okumura and K. Fujita. 2003. Effects of vitamin A on carcass composition concerning younger steer fattening of Wagyu cattle. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 16:353-358. https://doi.org/10.5713/ajas.2003.353
- Okumura, T., K. Saito, H. Sakuma, T. S. Nade, S. Nakayama, K. Fujita and T. Kawamura. 2007. Intramuscular fat deposition in principal muscles from twenty-four to thirty months of age using identical twins of Japanese Black steers. J. Anim. Sci. 1902-1907.
- Schaap, F. G., B. Binas, H. Danneberg. 1999. Impaired long-chain fatty acid utilization by ardiac myocytes isolated from mice lacking the heart-type fatty acid binding protein gene. Circ. Res. 85:329-337. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.RES.85.4.329
- Schena, M., D. Shalon and R.W. Dads. 1995. Quantitative monitoring of gene expression pattems with a complementary DNA microarray. Science 270(5325):467. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.270.5235.467
- Shaw, A. E., S. M. Reid, K. Ebert, G. H. Hutchings, N. P. Ferris and D. P. King. 2007. Implementation of a one-step real-time RT-PCR protocol for diagnosis of foot-and-mouth disease. J. Virol. Methods 143:81-85. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jviromet.2007.02.009
- Tu, Y. J., K. W. Chen, S. J. Zhang, Q. P. Tang, Y. S. Gao, H. F. Li and Y. J. Su. 2004. Research on single nucleotide polymorphism of adipocyt fatty acid binding protein gene in three chicken breeds. Journal of Yangzhou University ( Agricultural and Life Science edition). 25(4):44-47.
- Tu, Y. J., K. W. Chen, S. J. Zhang, Q. P. Tang, Y. S. Gao and N. Yang. 2006. Genetic diversity of Chinese 14 indigenous grey goose breeds based on microsatellite markers. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 19(1):1-6.
- Uemoto, Y., K. Suzuki, E. Kobayashi, S. Sato, T. Shibata, H. Kadowaki and A. Nishida. 2007. Effects of heart fatty acidbinding protein genotype on intramuscular fat content in Duroc pigs selected for meat production and meat quality traits. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 20(5):622-626. https://doi.org/10.5713/ajas.2007.622
- Veerkamp, J. H. and R. G. H. J. Maatman. 1995. Cytoplasmic fatty acid binding proteins: Their structure and genes. Prog. Lipid Res. 34:17-52. https://doi.org/10.1016/0163-7827(94)00005-7
- Veerkamp, J. H. and H. T. B. Van Moerkerk. 1993. Fatty acidbinding protein and its relation to fatty acid oxidation. Mol. Cell Biochem. 123:101-106. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01076480
- Vogel-Hertzel, A. and D. A. Bernlohr. 2000. The mammalian fatty acid-binding protein multigene family: molecular and genetic insights into function. Trends Endocrinol. Metab. 11:175-180. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1043-2760(00)00257-5
- Wang, Y., D. M. Shu, L. Li, H. Qu, C. F. Yang and Q. Zhu. 2007. Identification of single nucleotide polymorphism of H-FABP gene and its association with fatness traits in chickens. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 20(2):1812-1819. https://doi.org/10.5713/ajas.2007.1812
- Xu, C. L., Y. Z. Wang, Y. H. Huang, J. X. Liu and J. Feng. 2007. Postnatal expression pattern of adipose type fatty acid binding protein in different adipose tissues of porcine. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 20(6):811-816. https://doi.org/10.5713/ajas.2007.811
- Ye, M. H., H. H. Cao, J. Wei. 2003. RFLPs at Heart and Adipocyte fatty acid binding protein genes in Beijing oil chicken and Dwarf chicken. Acta Veterinaria et Zootechnica Sinica. 34(5):422-426.
- Yin, J. L., N. A. Shackel and A. Zekry. 2001. Real-time reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) for measumment of cytokine and growth factor mRNA expression with fluomgenic probes or SYBR Green I. Immunol. Cell Biol. 79(3):213. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1440-1711.2001.01002.x
- Yuan, J. M., Y. M. Guo, Y. Yang and ZH. Wang. 2007. Characterization of fatty acid digestion of Beijing Fatty and Arbor Acres Chickens. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 20(8):1222 - 1228. https://doi.org/10.5713/ajas.2007.1222
- Zhang, J. M., N. Y. Jin and Z. Q. Min. 2004. Determination of expression level of BRDT in normal and cacerby real-time quantitative RT-PCR. Chin. J. Biological. 17(3):139-141.
- Polymorphisms of the IL8 gene correlate with milking traits, SCS and mRNA level in Chinese Holstein vol.38, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11033-010-0528-x
- Correlation between Heart-type Fatty Acid-binding Protein Gene Polymorphism and mRNA Expression with Intramuscular Fat in Baicheng-oil Chicken vol.28, pp.10, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5713/ajas.14.0886
- Association of H-FABP gene polymorphisms with intramuscular fat content in Three-yellow chickens and Hetian-black chickens vol.7, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1186/s40104-016-0067-y
- Correlation of the A-FABP Gene Polymorphism and mRNA Expression with Intramuscular Fat Content in Three-Yellow Chicken and Hetian-Black Chicken vol.28, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1080/10495398.2016.1194288