- Volume 19 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effect of Curing Temperature on Early Age Strength Development of the Concrete Using Fly Ash
양생온도가 플라이애시를 사용한 콘크리트의 초기강도발현에 미치는 영향
- Han, Min-Cheol (Department of Architectural Engineering, Cheongju University) ;
- Shin, Byung-Chuel (Department of Landscape Architecture, Joongbu University)
- Published : 2010.01.31
The objective of the paper is to experimentally investigate the compressive strength of the concrete incorporating fly ash. Ordinary Portland cement(OPC). Water to binder ratio(W/B) ranging from 30% to 60% and curing temperature ranging from
Curing temperature;Maturity;Strength development;Fly ash
- Dodson V. H., 1981, The effect of fly ash on the setting time of concrete-chemical and physical, Proceedings of the Symposium, Effects of fly ash incorporation in cement and concrete, 166-171.
- Brooks J. J., 2006, Prediction of setting time of fly ash concrete, ACI Materials Journal, 99, 591-597
- Carino N. J., 1984, Maturity method; theory and application., Journal of Cement Concrete and Aggregate, ASTM, 1-20.
- 한국콘크리트학회, 2009, 콘크리트 표준시방서, 1-150.
- Tairun R. N., 1992, Maturity of concrete; its application and limitations, CANMET, 329-359.